As the U.S. gears up to celebrate Thanksgiving on 23 November, Visit USA Australia sincerely thanks its 2023 committee and members for giving their expertise, support and time to promote all things USA.
If you don’t already know the good folks at Visit USA Australia, you should make their acquaintance.
The Visit USA (Australia) Organisation is a voluntary body that promotes travel to the United States of America.
The organisation showcases the US as a destination of choice, partnering with local travel advisors and suppliers on a range of educational and training opportunities, including national Travel Expos, webinars, events and much more.
For Thanksgiving 2023, Visit USA Australia would like to celebrate and thank those working tirelessly to support the organisation.
Visit USA President Caroline Davidson said: “The Visit USA Australia Committee are all volunteers who give their time and expertise to help drive the organisation and deliver value for our members. We thank you.”
“To our members, both here in Australia and in the US, we are thankful for your incredible teams and partners who support Visit USA through direct participation, the provision of sponsorships and the sense of community you help to create.
“Visit USA is thankful for the investment of its committee and members in the Australian travel industry, which allows Visit USA to support agents in selling the USA,” she said.
With a successful 2023 almost done and dusted, next year is shaping up to be even bigger.
Visit USA encourages Aussies travel advisors to save the dates for its highly anticipated 2024 Travel Expo Series, touching down in Melbourne on 19 February, in Brisbane on 20 February and visiting Sydney on 21 February.
The 2023 Visit USA Australia Committee:
- Caroline Davidson, Great American West
- David Clark, Tauck
- Belinda Harvy, Discover The World
- James Hewlett, Visit USA
- Jessica Evans, Santa Monica Travel & Tourism
- Tony Soden, Rocky Mountaineer
- Richard Carrick, United Airlines
- David McMahon, Travel South
- Andrea Robinson, Disney Destinations
- Millie Browne, Linkd Tourism
- Michael Cassis, Visit Anaheim
- Chris Watson, Rediscover Travel
- Hannah Wright, Travel Oklahoma
- Nicole Bennett, Delta Air Lines
- Jennifer Gaskin, Hawaii Tourism Oceania
- Joanne Motta, Utah Office of Tourism
- Aida Osta, Visit USA
- Shannon Davis, Visit USA
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story