As the travel industry rebuilds itself, Visit USA is offering half-priced memberships for 2020/2021, providing access to industry updates, tailored networking opportunities and access to the Australian trade.
“The current global crisis is a difficult time for many and we would like to reassure the industry that Visit USA is committed to supporting businesses rebuild,” President of Visit USA Organisation Australia Lucy Rowe
“A Visit USA membership is peace of mind that you’ll receive the right information at the right time so that you can make informed decisions as we move through this new phase of travel”.
President of Visit USA Organisation Australia Lucy Rowe
As a central hub for over 175 members, a membership provides significant partnership opportunities and access to relevant industry contacts packaging and selling the USA.
In addition, Visit USA members benefit from:
- Up-to-date insights on key market trends and industry updates via Member eNewsletters and events such as the Visit USA Mid Year Review
- Access to the Australian travel agent community via the trade eNewsletter
- Option to amplify campaigns and distribute communications across Visit USA social media channels
- List training programmes, brochures and contact information on the Visit USA website
- Opportunity to attend and present at the annual Visit USA Trade Expos Australia-wide
- Networking and partnership opportunities, particularly at events such as the IPW Welcome Reception and the annual Thanksgiving event in Sydney.
Visit USA Organisation Australia offers two types of memberships – Full Members (Australian based organisations) and Associate Members (USA based organisations); both membership types are eligible for the half-price discount.
Share this story