The leadership team of Flight Centre Travel Group will come together online this Wednesday (29 April) to dive into the lessons learned from COVID-19, and discuss what the ‘new normal’ will look like for business travel.
Since the start of the year, the travel industry has been in uncharted waters as companies around the world navigate COVID-19 and the potential impact on the way we travel in the future.
But what exactly does the ‘new normal’ look like for business travel?
The FCTG is taking registrations for its Webinar on Wednesday, to discuss the lessons learned from the ongoing global pandemic and what they think this means for the industry, moving forward.
The General Managers of FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, Stage and Screen and FCTG Corporate New Zealand will be joined by Felicity Burke, General Manager 4D Business Travel Consulting in an online panel discussion that promises to share in-depth insight into how FCTG corporate brands have navigated the COVID-19 crisis.
The panel will also tackle the biggest question of what will our ‘new normal’ look like, and when? And how can we take the learnings from COVID-19 to future proof business?
Date: Wednesday 29 April 2020
Time: 11am AEST
- Felicity Burke – Facilitator, General Manager, 4D Business Travel Consulting
- Tom Walley – General Manager, Corporate Traveller Australia
- Melissa Elf – General Manager, FCM Travel Solutions Australia
- Gregory Lording – General Manager, Stage and Screen Travel
- Nick Queale – General Manager, Corporate Brands NZ
- How Flight Centre Travel Group navigated the COVID-19 crisis
- What have been the biggest learnings for the travel industry from COVID-19?
- When will the world start flying again and what will business travel look like in the future?
To register for the webinar online please visit:
Sign up now!
Share this story