Fancy being the new Marketing Coordinator for South Korea (KNTO)? The Korean Government agency is responsible for attracting international visitors to Korea, both for leisure and business events and is now looking for a marketing professional just like you.
With offices all over the world, KNTO is the ultimate resource for travel-related information on incredible Korea.
This dynamic role is based in the Australian office in Sydney and gives you the opportunity to showcase your marketing talents and market Korea to Australians and indeed the world.
And given the countries recent Winter Olympics success in Pyeongchang, there’s never been a better time to get involved.
You should be! This is a fantastic and rare opportunity.
What will you be doing in the role?
– Your major focus will be to develop and implement marketing activities on behalf of Sydney office of Korea National Tourism Organisation (KNTO)
– Organise KNTO participation in consumer travel expos and other related events/festivals, food shows and other special promotions
– Liaise with tour operators for development of new tour packages/fam trips
– Organise travel agent seminars/functions for special promotions this includes preparing invitations, RSVP’s, venue arrangements and also running of the event
– All PR related activities – preparing press releases for travel media, assisting journalists/editors with editorial/photographic materials, organising fam trips and participation in Australian Society of Travel Writers events
– Develop and implement annual advertising plan in co-operation with advertising agencies – supply editorial materials, coordinate changes to adverts etc.
– Plan and implement online advertising campaigns with an advertising agency in connection with Korean tourism promotional activities
What skills and experience will you need?
– A relevant tertiary qualification in Tourism/ Marketing OR have demonstrated solid experience in managing marketing and tourism
– 2 years+ working experience in tourism or marketing industry
– Have experience working with tourism agencies at the national, state and regional level as well as wholesalers, travel agents, etc.
– Understanding of Australian & Korean Tourism Industry (preferred)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– The ability to work independently and within a team
– Intermediate to Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
– Be an Australian resident or citizen
Forward your CV today and include your cover letter to [email protected] by 30 March 2018.
Sound like your kind of gig? Apply today!
Share this story