If you LOVE working in Travel and are a Social Media GUN, then this role is CALLING YOU.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who thrives in managing integrated digital campaigns, jumping into the deep end to contribute new ideas, pushes boundaries and gets excited (quietly or loudly) over analysing data.
What cool stuff do we offer as an employer?
– Work/life balance minus the big corporation attitudes
– Funky office and a relaxed working team environment in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, just a 2-minute walk to Central Station.
– Extra day annual leave for your birthday
– Travel perks and benefits
– Training and leadership opportunities
– Be a valued member of a dynamic team that’s going places
– Attractive salary in line with your level of experience and incentive opportunities
Your Mission… Create killer campaigns that get results
– Drive all integrated campaigns for existing and new clients
– Project manage campaigns from inception through to completion
– Liaise with clients regarding campaign material to ensure deadlines are met
– Work closely with the Sales team to prepare and follow up on briefings/booking forms (status) and gain an understanding of campaign requirements
– Brief our expanded editorial team to create native stories for clients
– Be responsible for Social Media sponsored posts including writing copy, tagging clients, organising images, loading videos and boosting posts through AdsManager and Co Schedule
– Be accountable for loading ads on KARRYON’s websites through Google DFP and WordPress
– Manage ads in KARRYON’s daily eDM, and advising the editorial team of articles to be featured and to be at the forefront in proofing ads and content before each edition is published
– Assist in producing proposals and statistic reports for clients based on their objectives, budgets and expectations when partnering with KARRYON
– Be an integral member of the team involved in many departments to ensure all functions are implemented
What skills and experience will you need?
– Experience of working in Travel/Media/or Publishing
– A minimum three years production/marketing/creative/project management experience
– A solid understanding of native content and sponsored editorials
– Sound knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook (AdsManager), LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
– Experience of working with video ads and creating captions within Facebook ads and content
– A proven ability to plan, develop and work closely with colleagues
– A successful track record of established relationships within the industry
– Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to achieve results while working independently
– Ability to shift mindset and focus on multiple projects
– Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Drive, Creative tools such as Photoshop, Facebook Competition Platforms such as Woobox (or similar), Campaign Monitor, WordPress, Co-Schedule, DFP
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to [email protected]
Our Head Office is in Surry Hills, Sydney with our creative and development team based in Byron Bay.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must be an Australian resident.
Share this story