TRAVEL SALES EXECUTIVE, RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY
Have you ever thought about changing careers or working in another category within the industry although nothing jumps out at you? This is how many industry people decide to join the travel recruitment industry and are able to be part of changing the lives of many industry colleagues.
- You’re currently working in the travel industry, preferably in a sales based role and dealing with people
- Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail skills
- You must show drive, passion and determination
- Have worked in a sales environment and like working towards targets
- Previous account management/business development would be an advantage
- Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
- Base salary with un-capped commission, target billing consultants are earning now between $80k to $200k
- Working Monday to Friday
- Sydney CDB location in a modern office with great facilities
- Full training with one on one coaching provided
- Career progression within the company
- Exciting annual conferences
THIS IS OUR COOL TEAM HAVING FUN
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Due to expansion we need self-motivated and hungry individuals who are looking to develop their skill set. You will have experience working towards targets and KPI’s and enjoyed working in a sector of the travel industry. You need to show drive, passion and energy to work in this job but you must have the hunger to earn great pay cheques along the way.
As a recruitment consultant you will be building your own client & candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, account managing and business developing and not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
If you are interested in this vacancy and your skill set matches the above criteria, send your CV to [email protected] or call Ainslie on (02) 9231 6444 for a confidential chat.
TMS Talent has been leading the way in Travel Recruitment for over 20 years across Australia and Asia. Due to our global growth and consistent success in our Sydney office we are excited to be hiring trainee consultants who would like to make their next career move into travel recruitment and become a specialist recruitment consultant. This is a great opportunity to utilise your travel industry experience and come on board, where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and get the chance to earn some serious money along the way. If you want to work for a company that’s moving forward and you have that personal drive to succeed in an ever changing industry whilst having some fun as well, then TMS Talent is the next job for you!
Apply here via our website:
TMS Talent – The number one recruitment company for the travel industry.
All applications are confidential. Apply today!
Share this story