We’re always on the lookout for talented folk who are passionate about travel and the endless opportunities it brings. Sound like you?
A considerable part of KARRYON’s success and the story is that it’s always been created by a passionate travel-loving community from all over the world.
It’s what’s helped make us the #1 travel trade channel in Australia and has created a diverse (and much needed we think) range of opinions and perspectives to our glorious industry.
It’s an exciting time for us and we currently have a number of roles available:
- Head of Editorial and Content (Sydney – Full-time)
- Event Director (Sydney based – Freelance)
- News Editor (Sydney – Full-time)
- Digital Campaign Co-ordinator (Sydney – Full-time)
- News Editor (Auckland – Contract)
Ready to apply for one? Drop us a line today with your CV, a cover letter and any online samples of your work and let’s start a conversation.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR KARRYON
- Join a progressive, collaborative culture that’s climate positive and lives a sustainable pledge that includes giving back and educating and influencing our trade/consumer hybrid audience on responsible travel
- Play a leading role in an independent lifestyle media business that genuinely cares about people, wildlife and the planet as well as our partners and the audience it represents
- Work with a dynamic team in our gorgeous co-share space next to Town Hall in Sydney as well as occasional visits to our Byron Bay office
- Enjoy an extra day leave for your birthday and time given for community-based projects or initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements based on individual needs and schedule
- Travel perks and benefits
WHO ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOVE TO WORK WITH?
We love working with people who are full of ideas and want to learn more and progress their careers in the travel media industry.
As they say: “Change is the only constant”, so we love people who are open to being flexible and see a dynamic, ever-changing landscape as a thriving opportunity.
We also dig people who get that travel is much bigger than purely holidays. Our www.traveltochangetheworld.com initiative aims to use the power of travel for good and bring responsibility and sustainability to the fore.
Ready to take the next step?
Who knows where it might take you?
Drop us a line today with your CV, a cover letter and any online samples of your work and let’s start a conversation.
Share this story