Captain Cook Cruises is celebrating Fiji opening its borders on 1 December for quarantine-free arrivals with a huge 30% off cruising sale.
Captain Cook Cruises is offering 30% off all Reef Endeavour small ship cruises exploring some of the most remote parts of Fiji.
Over 90 islands with endless beaches and reefs, and authentic Fijian cultural experiences are all on offer in the 4 unique 3 to 11-night itineraries through to March 2024.
Enjoy Christmas and New year in the Mamanuca & Yasawa islands, or book a New Year to look forward to.
Captain Cook Cruises will be departing to beautiful islands every month from January 2022, plus sailing a monthly remote Discovery cruise on selected dates on one of 3 incredible itineraries; the 7 & 11 night Lau & Kadavu and the 7 night Remote North Discovery cruise to Levuka, Savusavu & Taveuni.
The Fiji Government has a framework and accreditation in place to ensure all visitors to the country will be safe.
Travel requirements include:
These will include:
- Being a fully vaccinated traveller from a “Travel Partner” country (defined as one with high vaccination rates and low-test positivity rates, such as Australia)
- Providing a negative PCR test taken less than 3 days prior to departure from your home country
- Fulfilling any obligation to take an additional test prior to returning home, based on individual home country requirements
- Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 will be able to travel to Fiji accompanied by a vaccinated adult
Captain Cook Cruises was one of the first accredited and have operated some cruises for lucky locals in the last couple of months providing the opportunity for all crew to feel confident in the new procedures.
“Reef Endeavour is currently in the Lau group with a full ship of locals keen to explore the more remote parts of their country and take advantage of space available before tourists return to Fiji,” says Allison Haworth West, Captain Cook Cruises Fiji CEO.
“We are really looking forward to welcoming visitors to Fiji again and the opportunity to provide our authentic Fiji experiences to them.”
The special is available for travel from Fiji’s opening on 1 December, until sold out.
Click here or visit your local travel advisor for more information.
- Travelling to Fiji from Australia? Bula! Here’s your ultimate guide
- Bonza, mate: Airline commits to eight 737 Max’s in first year of flying
- Backpackers incoming! Pause on visa holders returning to Australia likely to end next week
- Save up to $8000: Viking’s ‘Welcome back to the world’ sale ends soon
- Virgin Australia launches new Gold Coast to Launceston and Cairns flights
Share this story