With more travellers than ever amped and ready to set sail on an expedition cruise, global leaders Lindblad Expeditions are making it possible with their epic wave season on now. With a trio of special savings including up to 40%* off their solo cabins on pioneering voyages to some of the most breathtaking destinations on Earth, this is a dream (voyage) come true for your clients.
As travel experts, we all know nothing ushers in a new year like the promise of new adventures. We live for it, and your clients do, too.
Whether they are urging you to find them a great value Arctic expedition to see majestic polar bears in the wild, are ready to see the once-in-a-lifetime phenomenon of the northern lights or are calling you daily about a trip to the Galápagos, Lindblad’s scorching sale is going to make saying no to these mega savings near impossible. And really, who wants to say no to incredible, great-value adventures?
Lindblad Expeditions’ wave season offer isn’t just one saving but a trifecta to suit each destination and itinerary. This is not a short wave – the kind that dumps you wondering which way is up – their sale is on until 13 March 2024. Your clients will need a little time (and your help) to narrow down which epic sailings they want to book first!
Here’s why Lindblad’s deal is a triple threat to a good time:
- Credit up to AU$2,500/NZ$2,940*: Your clients will receive a credit of AU$625/NZ$735*, AU$1,250/NZ$1,470*, or AU$2,500/NZ$2,940* per person, deducted from their cabin fare before any additional applicable savings.
- Solo savings: Single travellers rejoice with savings of up to 40%* on select departures.
- Save 10%* more with full payment: Those who love the ultimate bargain can save an additional 10%* on the cabin fare by paying in full a non-refundable payment at the time of booking.
These deals are valid for new bookings only on select departures.
Bucket list experiences
Lindblad Expeditions is skilled at showing the beauty and wonder of the world on their high-quality immersive voyages.
With over 120 destinations across all seven continents, their curious, discerning travellers won’t settle for anything but seeing the world in style, their way.
With so many wondrous places around the globe, how can you help your clients narrow down the best of these wave season deals? Let us help with some bucket-list suggestions:
- Galápagos Islands: An unbelievable 10-day journey through the Galápagos Islands sees Lindblad’s savvy travellers take in some of the most intriguing wildlife in the world. From the Galápagos’ famed giant tortoises to its native marine iguanas and the curious mating dance of blue-footed boobies, this is a voyage of discovery, fascination, and utter joy. On sale from AU $8,180/NZ $9,625* per person twin share.
- Alaska: The wilds of Alaska await on an impeccable 8-day voyage from Alaska’s Inside Passage to the jaw-dropping beauty of Glacier Bay. Trip highlights include Zodiac cruising alongside brilliant blue icebergs, kayaking secluded inlets, and meeting Alaskan natives, like bears, humpback whales, otters, and bald eagles. From AU $7,160/NZ $8,425* per person twin share.
- Iceland: The raw beauty of the Land of Fire and Ice should not be underestimated in how much it can stir the soul. On this 10-day voyage, Lindblad’s passionate crew share the best of Iceland, including its lava-strewn landscapes, towering waterfalls, and charming fishing villages. From AU $12,720/NZ $14,965* per person twin share.
- Antarctica: Remember when we told you about Lindblad’s new sail and fly Antarctica tours? Well, those are on sale, too, including their 8-day Antarctica Direct: Fly the Drake Passage. The treasures of the White Continent – from icebergs to penguins to blue whales – have never been easier to reach! From AU $9,350/NZ $10,999* per person twin share.
To check out 10 of Lindblad’s most iconic experiences, read this.
*For more on Lindblad Expeditions New Year, New Perspectives sale and to view terms and conditions visit here.
To speak to an Expedition Specialist call 1300 361 012 (Australia) or 0800 444 462 (New Zealand) or email email@example.com.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story