Feeling the winter blues? Need to get away but don’t know where to go? Contiki is making it easy for you with their wide range of epic itineraries for 18 – 35-year-olds, guaranteed to leave you with memories that will last a lifetime!
Take our quick quiz below to help decide which Contiki adventure you should choose.
Q1: What’s your travel style?
- a) Action-packed everyday
- b) Relaxed vibes for me, please
- b) As long as I’m in nature. I don’t care
Q2: Where do you want to go?
- a) I’d love to explore more of Australia
- b) Take me to where it’s warm
- c) After the year we’ve had, I just want to get on a plane!
Q3: How long do you want to be away?
- a) Short and sharp – I can only get a few days off work
- b) I need more than a week!
- c) 7 days of heaven, please
Q4: What’s your ideal day on holiday?
- a) Get up and go! I need to see and do it all!
- b) A lazy morning followed by a swim and afternoon siesta
- c) Can I decide when I’m there? I like the option to choose.
Q5: What is on your bucket list?
- a) I’d love to try snowboarding at night time
- b) Island hopping on a converted racing yacht
- c) Experiencing the iconic Queenstown lifestyle
Eat, sleep, ski, repeat – Contiki’s Australian Ski Adventure is for you! This jam-packed trip takes you to the picturesque Perisher Valley, where you’ll spend four nights hitting the slopes with your new buddies. You can even try locally made gin and schnapps at Wild Brumby Distillery, ski under a starry sky at Neon Night Ski and Board, or see the ski fields from above on a Snowy Mountain scenic flight!
The warm weather and crystal clear waters of North Queensland are calling! Enjoy an incredible island hopping experience on the North Queensland Adventure, where you can snorkel in turquoise coloured waters or lay back and relax on deck. You’ll also get the chance to visit the alluring Magnetic Island and experience the infamous Cairns nightlife!
Grab your passport – it’s time to head south. Contiki’s Ultimate NZ Ski trip is 7 days full of fresh pow, spectacular scenery and unreal optional add-ons. Perfect for nature-loving adrenaline junkies, you can spend your days on the slopes, brave the third highest bungy jump in the world or simply just enjoy breathing in the fresh mountain air of Queenstown.
What are you waiting for?
With Contiki’s new flexibility promise, you can secure your spot on any of their epic adventures for just $99. Plus there are no change or cancellation fees up to 30 days prior to departure. Head to their website to lock in your spot now!
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story