Travelmarvel presents fantastic value on a huge range of exciting rail journeys throughout Europe, Asia, the USA, New Zealand, and Australia in 2021; including rail-y good earlybird savings, fly free and more.
Rail lovers rejoice!
Travelmarvel has launched its Great Rail Journeys for 2021, offering a choice of 32 unique itineraries, which have been made possible through an exclusive partnership with award-winning UK-based rail travel company Great Rail Journeys.
To celebrate the new program, Travelmarvel is offering a range of ‘Earlybird Specials’, including discounts of up to $3,000 per couple. Any bookings that combine European Gems cruise and rail combinations can receive free return economy flights, inclusive of air taxes.
For additional savings, Travelmarvel has an early payment discount of up to $1,000 per couple when locking trips in 10 months prior to departure. All offers are limited and available until sold out.
“We always receive fantastic feedback for our Great Rail Journeys program, especially for the fact that our itineraries are fully chaperoned. We take care of everything, enabling guests to sit back, relax and watch the world roll by.”
Paddy Scott, Travelmarvel’s Brand Manager
Featuring a selection of holidays across Europe, Asia, the USA, New Zealand, and Australia, Travelmarvel is featuring many of the world’s most iconic trains and railways in its program.
Choo-choo choose rail
There’s no denying that rail is one of the easiest ways to travel.
From the world’s slowest express train, the Glacier Express in Switzerland; to the high speed bullet trains in Japan; the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway; India’s Toy Train; and the West Highland Line in Scotland, whose Jacobite Steam Train starred as the Hogwarts Express in the famous Harry Potter
Train travel provides a unique vantage point with constant views while travelling through diverse landscapes and isolated towns that often cannot be accessed by any other form of transport.
Each day the train arrives at another great destination and you’ll check into a premium hotel, chosen for its convenient location or superior amenities.
On a Travelmarvel Great Rail Journey, a Tour Escort is on hand to provide expert knowledge and local tips. Included tours and experiences enhance each destination, but you’ll also have plenty of leisure time to explore independently and dive right into (muggle or magical) local life.
Rail journey inspiration
There’s bound to be a rail journey that calls you, wherever in the world you’re thinking of travelling to next.
Here are a few journeys (with fantastic savings) that you can daydream about – and book – right now:
- 9 Days Edinburgh, the Highlands & Islands priced from $3,995 per person, twin share with a saving of up to $1,400 per couple.
- 12 Days Discovering Japan priced from $7,995 per person, twin share with a saving of up to $1,400 per couple.
- 13 Days India’s Golden Triangle, Tigers & Shimla priced from $3,295 per person, twin share with a saving of up to $1,400 per couple.
- 15 Days New Zealand Rail Adventure priced from $5,395 per person, twin share with a saving of up to $800 per couple.
Not what you’re after? No worries, you can click here for the full range of 2021 Great Rail Journeys.
COVID Flexible Booking Cover
Travelmarvel understands that freedom and flexibility are essential when it comes to making new travel plans in these uncertain times, which is why the company is including its COVID Flexible International Booking Cover on all bookings made until 31 December 2020:
- Included flexible booking cover means travel plans can be made with confidence and ease
- Holidays may be postponed with any paid deposit transferred to another date or trip up to 65
days prior to departure
- No change fees up to 65 days prior to departure
- Reduced deposit of just $500 per person
- Final payment not due until 65 days prior to departure
Click here for more information.
Share this story