While the average millennial and Gen Z traveller doesn’t know January is a prime time to book Europe trips, those who book with a travel agent (that’s you!) are about to get the deal of a lifetime with Topdeck. With savings up to $1k off, your status will be as high as Tay-Tay’s in the eyes of your travel-crazy 18-39-year-old clients!
Topdeck doesn’t assume every youthful traveller fits the same mould. With four trip styles – Get Social, Play & Pause, Delve Deep, and Sail & Swim – you can match how your client likes to see the world with their perfect Topdeck trip. There’s even a ‘Find out which of the 4 epic Topdeck trip styles is right for your clients!’ quiz to help you figure it out.
While each trip style is different, there are some guaranteed inclusions across each of Topdeck’s tours.
- Hassle-free transport
- Welcome and farewell meals
- Awesome experiences that go beyond the norm
- Trip independence hanks to dedicated free time on every itinerary
- Quality trip leaders
- Like-minded travellers to share the journey
- No single supplement fees
So, what are these four trip styles all about? We got you, boo.
Topdeck’s Get Social tours are for the social butterfly traveller who wants to see it all. The vibes have gotta be on point, and it’s gotta be giving adventure!
Get Social trips are jam-packed multi-destination adventures filled with bucket-list attractions and experiences. Nights are typically spent soaking up whatever’s hottest in town before catching zzz’s in a hostel with the crew. Get Social trips have up to 48 peeps, with a tour average of 32.
Our fave Get Social tour on sale? This:
- Get Social: Southern European Highlights: A 17-day adventure around Europe, there’s all the fun and none of the humdrum on this tour around Spain, Portugal, France, Monaco, and Italy. Highlights include orientation walking tours, plus optional extras like a Barcelona tapas tour and Lisbon food market tour. Now $3,749 per person. Book with trip code TSEBR4.
Play & Pause
Play & Pause is for a ‘you do you’ tour but with help from an experienced trip leader. There are plenty of group activities to see the highlights and make friends, along with space to pause and soak in the destination at a personal pace.
Play & Pause trips are also multi-destination, though the group size is a max 28 and an average 22. Accommodation is typically twin-share with en-suite.
Our pick for the best Play & Pause trip on sale:
- Play & Pause: Southeastern Europe Highlights: Across 16 days, travellers enjoy a relaxed pace as they journey from Italy to Greece. Along the way, stop include Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Albania. The blend of historic cities, chill-as beaches, and natural stunners like Plitvice Lakes National Park make for a wow-worthy trip. Optional extras include a Ljubljana food tour and sea kayaking around Dubrovnik’s city walls. Now $3,929 per person. Trip code TSEVA4.
A Delve Deep Topdeck tour does exactly what it says on the tin: go deeper at every destination. This is for travellers who love a selfie moment at iconic landmarks but also get a kick out of knowing the history, gaining local insights, and enjoying tasty local flavours.
Delve Deep trips are fully immersive – meaning more quirky local activities – and run with an average 14 passengers (20 is the max). The food is as much a focus on these tours as iconic landmarks.
Our selection for the best Delve Deep tour? Check this out:
- Delve Deep: Spain, Portugal & Morocco: Topdeck travellers go deep on this three-country, 13-day adventure. Walking tours galore accompany an Albufera lagoon boat ride, flamenco show, and the Roman Ruins at Lixus. Optional extras include a relaxing thermal springs trip. Count us in! Now $3,859 per person. Trip code TSPBX4.
Sail & Swim
For those who channel their inner merperson, a Topdeck Sail & Swim adventure is off the charts. Alongside cool-as sailboats and countless dips in the sea, there are other watersports options, like snorkelling and kayaking.
Sail & Swim tours run from 16 to 36 (dependent on the boat) with twin or double share. These exciting trips offer a laidback way to experience the history, culture, and attractions around Greece, Croatia or Turkey. Breakfast and lunch are included daily.
If we could pick one Sail & Swim boat to hop on in 2024? This one:
- Sail & Swim: Turkey: A pirate-style sailboat tours these jammy passengers (max 16) along Turkey’s pristine coastline, including Fethiye, Marmaris, and Gocek Bays. This is dreamy excursion takes in golden beaches, ancient ruins, and sulphur-rich mud baths. Optional extras include a Dalyan Delta boat trip and the impressive 4th-century Kaunos Tombs. Now $1,329 per person. Trip code TSEFF4.
What kind of Topdecker are you?
Still not sure which trip style is best fits your clients (or you)? No worries! Topdeck has a sweet-as interactive quiz to match personality to the four trip categories.
Not only is this quiz genius, it’s fun. We did it (timed: 1 minute, 2 seconds) and our trip style is Get Social. No surprise there given how many times you’ve seen us at events, yeah?
Try the Trip Style quiz here and use it with your clients to book them on the perfect Topdeck trip every time.
Save up to $1,000 off European trips
Did we mention Topdeck has a huge sale on Europe trips on now? With savings of up to $1,000 off selected trips, this is how you help your clients smash their 2024 travel goals early!
The sale runs for new bookings until 14 February 2024 for Europe trips departing between 1 April 2024 and 31 March 2025. T&Cs apply.
To learn more about Topdeck’s Europe sale, check out topdeck.travel.
Got a question? Contact your Topdeck BDM.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story