Yes, you did read that correctly. Hurtigruten has slashed its expedition cruise prices by up to 30%, in what can only be described as the ultimate bucket list sale of the year.
Hurtigruten Expeditions launch their biggest sale of the year, coinciding with Black Friday, offering up to 30% off unique destinations spanning Antarctica to the Canary Islands, the British Isles to Svalbard, and Iceland to Greenland.
This epic sale has been released to reignite your travel passions and get you out in nature once more after being in lockdown for so long.
Hurtigruten is giving guests up to 30% off a range of pristine destinations ranging from Svalbard, the realm of pristine fjords and jagged mountain peaks where polar bears roam, to the seismic landscape of Iceland.
Join an expedition cruise in Norway from Hamburg, Dover or Bergen to North Cape and back, exploring the most scenic spots the coastline has to offer.
The only question left to answer now is, ‘where to first?’
Here are the best offers to inspire your next trip:
- Up to 30% OFF Canada Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 30% OFF Central America Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 30% OFF Svalbard Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 30% OFF Iceland Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 30% OFF Norway Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 20% OFF Antarctica Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 20% OFF Europe Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 20% OFF British Isles Cruises. Book Now
- Up to 15% OFF Greenland. Book Now
- Up to 15% OFF Canary Cruises. Book Now
If you’re still unsure what destination suits you best, Hurtigruten Expeditions has launched the perfect tool to find the perfect destination.
The quiz will simply match your interests with the most suitable destination within Hurtigruten Expeditions’ global network.
These jaw-dropping rates are available through your local travel advisor and directly through its website directly until 30 November.
- Qatar Airways Trade Portal designed to support Travel Advisors
- Are you travel-ready? FCM’s tips for navigating the new travel landscape
- Private island in Fiji? Say Bula to COMO Laucala Island, opening next week
- First Chimu Antarctica Scenic Flight = 200 traveller minds-blown
- It’s Melbourne, on another level: Introducing the new Melbourne Skydeck
Share this story