In serious need of a premium all-inclusive holiday? Club Med has launched its Boxing Day Flash Sale with massive discounts for two weeks only on its bestselling resorts across Asia.
Dreaming of a proper summer after La Niña has washed out ours?
From now until 10 January 2022, travel advisors can secure an incredible deal for clients wishing to stay 5-nights at Club Med Bali, Club Med Cherating or Club Med Bintan Island between 1 March until 30 June 2022.
Plus, guests only pay a $200 per person refundable deposit to secure their desired date and price, with full payment not required until 30 days before departure.
Check out these amazing deals:
- Club Med Bali, Indonesia from $995 per adult, save $430+
- Club Med Cherating, Malaysia from $855 per adult, save $580+
- Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia (including ferry) from $1330 per adult, save $325+
Families can also take advantage of Club Med’s Boxing Day Flash Sale by combining it with the company’s Kids Holiday Deals, which include:
- Up to 40% off for kids from 4 to 11 years old
- Up to 20% off for teens from 12 to 17 years old
- Toddlers under 4 years old stay for free
That means a family of four can save up to $1380 on a holiday to Club Med Bali (total price $3180), up to $1860 on Club Med Cherating (total price $2740) or $1620 on Club Med Bintan Island (total price $4320).
Club Med’s Peace of Mind Policy also features flexible booking options if the booking is affected by the Australian Government Outbound/Inbound International Travel Restrictions or Quarantine Mandates.
If your booking is affected by COVID-19 related restrictions, options prior to the 30-day final payment is due, are:
- Have one free change of travel date and destination
- Postpone and hold the payment securely as a Future Travel Credit
- Cancel and receive a full refund of the deposit
And because international travel couldn’t be without Club Med’s COVID-19 Medical Cover, insurance is part of its all-inclusive package which covers medical and quarantine expenses in the unlikely event a client contracts the virus.
Click here or visit your travel agent for more information.
If you are a travel advisor and need additional support or would like to chat about all the recent offers and updated
policies, you can Connect with the Club Med team and book an appointment via Club Med Connect.
Share this story