Dust off your passports because Jetstar has launched its famous Return for Free sale with more than half a million fares available on domestic and international routes.
Jetstar’s Return for Free sale will run across all 60 of Jetstar’s domestic routes and 22 international routes to destinations including Bali, Phuket, Honolulu and New Zealand, until 11.59 pm AEDT Saturday 20 November 2021.
The sale marks the first-time international routes have been included in a Return for Free sale in more than two years, so don’t be scared to take advantage of the recent border reopenings!
Fares on domestic routes will start from $65 between Melbourne (Avalon) and Adelaide, with the return flight free.
International fares will be available from $215 between Gold Coast (Coolangatta) and Wellington.
Flights to Bali start from $309 and to Phuket from 379, all with the return flight free.
Other popular routes include:
- Melbourne (Tullamarine)-Gold Coast (Coolangatta) from $99
- Sydney-Whitsunday Coast (Proserpine) from $129
- Gold Coast (Coolangatta)- Queenstown from $245
- Melbourne (Tullamarine)-Auckland from $231
- Sydney-Ho Chi Minh City from $339
- Sydney-Honolulu from $389
How good is that?!
Under Jetstar’s Fly Flexible policy, customers can change the date of their travel if their plans change (a fare difference may apply).
Plus, if customers are affected by changes to border restrictions, Jetstar says they will always be able to get a credit voucher to the full value of their booking.
Depending on the circumstances, cash refunds or free changes to flight dates or times may also be available.
As part of the Australian Government requirements, customers will also be required to return a negative COVID-19 test result from an approved PCR testing site 72 hours prior to departure. Before booking, customers should check the latest government travel requirements for Australia and their destination.
Some international flights remain subject to Government and Regulatory approval. Conditions apply.
Click here for more information.
- Qatar Airways Trade Portal designed to support Travel Advisors
- Are you travel-ready? FCM’s tips for navigating the new travel landscape
- Private island in Fiji? Say Bula to COMO Laucala Island, opening next week
- First Chimu Antarctica Scenic Flight = 200 traveller minds-blown
- It’s Melbourne, on another level: Introducing the new Melbourne Skydeck
Share this story