Keen to snag a great value trip in 2022 and beyond? Well, get a move on because there are just two weeks remaining for travel advisors to make the most of the Welcome Back to the World sale, including savings of up to $8,000* per couple on a selection of Viking’s river, ocean and expedition cruises when booked before 24 December 2021.
Delivering massive savings of up to $8,000 per couple*, the Welcome Back to the World Sale also includes a selection of flight offers.
“The last two years have been challenging to say the least, but they have also helped us appreciate what’s truly important, and we know travel isn’t just something our guests do; it’s who they are,” said Michelle Black, Viking ANZ Managing Director.
“We have seen some of our largest booking days in almost two years during this campaign, so people are ready to be welcomed back to the world and travel once more, which is fantastic to see. Our range of offers provide travellers with the option to secure a stateroom on some of our most popular itineraries or experience a brand new itinerary onboard one of our seven new ships launching over the next two years.”
The range of Viking voyages in the sale include
- 29-day Baltic Jewels & the Midnight Sun from London to Stockholm or v.v. and priced from $19,995 per person in a Veranda Stateroom. Includes savings of up to $2,800 per couple.
- 21-day Passage to India from Athens to Mumbai or v.v. and priced from $9,995 per person in a Deluxe Veranda. Includes savings of up to $2,000 per couple.
- 23-day European Sojourn from Amsterdam to Bucharest or v.v. and priced from $10,995 per person in a Standard stateroom. Save up to $5,600 per couple including flights up to the value of $1,800 per person.
- 15-day Grand European Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest or v.v. and priced from $5,995 per person in a Standard stateroom. Save up to $5,200 per couple including flights up to the value of $1,800 per person.
- 13-day Antarctic Explorer from Buenos Aires – Ushuaia – Buenos Aires and priced from $19,995 per person in a Nordic Balcony. Save up to $8,000 per couple including flights up to the value of $2,500 per person.
- 44-day From the Arctic to Antarctica from Tromsø – Ushuaia – Buenos Aires and priced from $47,995 per person in a Nordic Balcony.
“Everyone wants to make up for lost time, and we cannot wait to welcome back our loyal past guests, and of course, those new to Viking.
“We have new ships and new itineraries, and we are proud to offer the industry’s leading Health & Safety Program, so they can travel the world with complete confidence,” said Ms Black.
Visit www.vikingcruises.com.au to find out more.
- On the radar: Win a trip to the Adventure Together conference + commission incentive
- Be there for the big celebration: NTIA22 Award tickets now on sale
- Movers + Shakers: Kirsty Blows starts as new Rail Online GM
- Snow sale! Special intro rates on new Club Med Japan resort
- Get ’em Rex! Rex celebrates 20 years amid record pax numbers and revenue
Share this story