Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia has launched Lockdown to Outbound, a deal inviting you to leave lockdown behind you and lock in up to 45% off your next adventure.
The latest round of restrictions and lockdowns have dashed holiday plans all around Australia and now it’s time to celebrate going from lockdown to outbound with an escape to the spiritual heart of Australia.
Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia wants you to celebrate the end of lockdown with a stay at Ayers Rock Resort, which not only offers a range of accommodation options but vast open spaces.
Enjoy a minimum 2-night stay at either Sails in the Desert, the newly refurbished Desert Gardens or opt for an apartment-style getaway in Emu Walk Apartments with up to 45% off.
Prices start from $275/night at Emu Walk Apartments, $299/night for Desert Gardens Hotel and $315/night for Sails in the Desert.
Book by 17 November for travel between 1 Dec 2021 – 20 March 2022 with the added benefit of the book with confidence policy offered by Voyages which provides flexibility and freedom to update or cancel reservations with ease.
Click here or visit your local travel agent for more information.
- No more PCRs: International arrivals to Australia to use RAT tests from Sunday
- WA Border situation “Deeply concerning,” says Alan Joyce as airline cancels flights
- Brisbane to Fiji? Get 70% off luxury holiday packages, starting 23 January
- Border backflip leaves WA further isolated, brings more uncertainty for tourism
- Say hello to Uniworld’s new stateroom upgrade programme, Category+
Share this story