The ever-evolving Singapore is home to creative and passionate people with a flair for showcasing the best the city has to offer. For a limited time, Viva Holidays have a range of exclusive deals on accommodation across the Garden City.
Turn ordinary moments into extraordinary experiences as you explore this modern city steeped in rich heritage.
Go on a gastronomic journey and eat where the locals eat – at one of Singapore’s many hawker centres. Savour the authentic local cuisine the city prides itself on.
Uncover hidden gems around every corner, watch the sunset at cool rooftop bars, and walk alongside giant Supertrees. In Singapore, you’ll satisfy your taste for adventure.
Here are a few ideas from Viva Holidays to get your Singapore travel bucket list underway:
Be filled with wonder on an exciting adventure inspired by the famous rivers of the world.
Located within Mandai Wildlife Reserve, River Wonders is home to the world’s largest freshwater aquarium and a staggering 11,000 animals representing 260 species. Visitors can expect to be awed by the Mekong giant catfish, giant river otters, and a crowd favourite – giant pandas.
- Enjoy four nights at the 4-star Vibe Hotel Singapore Orchard, with 1 complimentary admission to River Wonders and a half-day Singapore City Tour. From $819* per person twin share. Find out more.
- Stay four nights at the 5-star The Outpost Sentosa, with 1 complimentary admission to River Wonders and a customised complimentary minibar. From $999* per person twin share. Find out more.
Try some local favourites like chicken rice or the delicious carrot cake (char kway teow) at Singapore’s famed hawker centres, and cool off with an ice-cream sandwich – a local sweet treat!
For other unforgettable culinary experiences, visit the world’s first Michelin-starred Peranakan restaurant Candlenut to feast on an array of authentic dishes with a modern twist. Or climb into a cable car and dine 100 metres above Singapore for some breathtaking views of the skyline.
- Spend four nights at the 4-star Pan Pacific Singapore and receive a private 3.5-hour food sampling tour through the hawker centres and a dessert shop with an experienced guide. From $1,289* per person twin share. Find out more.
- Want to explore more of Singapore’s culinary culture? Add on Cable Car Sky Dining.
Gardens by the Bay remains a firm favourite with Australians, particularly Cloud Forest with its jaw-dropping 35 metre indoor waterfall and Flower Dome with its seasonal offerings. It always provides something new to explore.
Thrill seekers will love Adventure Cove Waterpark. Enjoy thrilling slides or get close to marine life snorkelling with 20,000 tropical fish. Alternatively, wade in the shallows with the rays that inhabit here.
For an unmatched view of Singapore, go 79 metres above sea level in an open-air gondola. SkyHelix Sentosa offers spectacular 360-degree view of the island.
- Relax in a Premier Room at 4.5-star Paradox Merchant Court for four nights including a half-day Gardens by the Bay Tour. From $869* per person twin share. Find out more.
- Receive a Singapore Explorer Pass with up to three attractions of your choice when you stay four nights at 5-star Swissôtel The Stamford. Attractions include the SkyHelix Sentosa, Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass, and entry to Mandai Wildlife Reserve Parks. From $1,339* per person twin share. Find out more.
To book your Singapore getaway, call Viva Holidays on 1300 TRAVEL or see your local travel advisor.
Alternatively, visit: www.vivaholidays.com.au/packages/holidays.-made-in-singapore.
*Prices are correct at 9 January 2024 but may change if surcharges, fees, taxes, or currency rates are affected. Conditions apply. For booking conditions please refer to individual package terms.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story