The Federal Government has today launched the latest installment of its COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program (CTSP) – a multi-outlet scheme providing funding to travel agents and tour arrangement service providers with multi-outlets.
The scheme includes a one-off grant payment of $10,000 for each eligible multi-outlet that is available for travel agents and tour arrangement service providers who have multiple shopfronts and have previously received a CTSP grant.
The funding is only available for travel agents and tour arrangement service providers who:
- received funding in round 1 or round 2 of the COVID-19 Consumer Travel Program
- have more than one eligible multi-outlet with a shopfront or commercial retail premises operating under a single ABN.
Applications will only be accepted from the ABN holder. Applications from individual multi-outlets operating under the ABN will not be accepted.
Most importantly, applications close 3 November 2021.
The following criteria must be satisfied to be an eligible ABN holder:
- have an ABN (be an ABN holder)
- be a travel agent or tour arrangement service provider with one or more individual outlets with a commercial or retail shopfront
- be operating at the time of the grant application
- have previously received a grant under Round One or Round Two of the COVID-19 Consumer Support Travel Program (please note: if you have not received the outcome of your grant under these rounds and meet all the other eligibility criteria, you can submit an application which will be assessed once the outcome of your Round One or Round Two application is known)
- use the grant for an approved purpose
- submit a complete application including all mandatory attachments by the application closing date.
The ABN holder must also ensure the following criteria is satisfied by each multi-outlet operating under the ABN:
- continue to operate (in Australia) and be solvent
- meet the definition of a travel agent or tour arrangement service provider.
Find out more about eligibility and how to apply at COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program.
- Confirmed: Singapore Airlines to resume Sydney to Singapore flights from 18 November
- Time to fly: Qantas brings forward international take off to 1 November
- Australians can leave the country from 1 November, restriction free
- What now Australia? NSW quarantine end sparks national travel uncertainty
- Why do you travel? Tell Princess your story and win a share of $10,000
Share this story