Are you ready to help your clients experience the benchmark in ultra-luxury cruising, secure them huge savings on selected 2022/23 sailings and even earn yourself some bonus commission? Yes? Well, read on…
A cruise on board Scenic Eclipse offers your high-end clients an unparalleled opportunity to experience the luxurious wonders of the Arctic, Japan, Russian Arctic, Americas and Western Europe.
Scenic Eclipse really has set the benchmark in ultra-luxury yacht cruising and design. With a wealth of world-class facilities for unrivalled exploration, your eager travel clients are definitely going to want to book an ultra-luxury voyage to look forward to.
Here’s four top reasons why the Scenic Eclipse, limited 2022/2023 offer is a win-win for both you and your clients.
1. You can book with confidence
Okay, so we understand that getting your clients to booking travel in the current climate can be a little challenging, but Scenic is here to help you.
The company offers a comprehensive book with confidence program which covers your clients for the following:
- Flexible Booking Policy – For all new 2022/2023 ocean cruise bookings, you can defer your client’s travel plans by transferring to an alternate departure date or itinerary or cancel up to 60 days prior to their cruise commencing with no Scenic fees. For cancellations, the value of the booking will be applied as a Future Travel Credit (FTC) which is valid for 24 months. This flexible booking and cancellation policy excludes Russia, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand land touring.
- Deposit Protection Plan – Valued at $250pp, this plan has been included for new 2022/23 Scenic Eclipse voyages booked before 31 October 2021. Excluding South America land touring extensions.
- Scenic’s Risk-Free Platinum Protection Plan – Are your clients still unsure? No worries, for an extra $595pp, they’ll be covered if they are unable to travel due to health reasons, or their travel plans are impacted by COVID-19, up to 31 days prior to departure with a 100% refund (less airline cancellation fees and PPP cost), or a 70% refund between 15 and 30 days prior to departure (less PPP cost).
2. You’ll receive an extra 2% bonus commission on all new bookings
Fancy making yourself an extra 2% commission on new bookings made online before 31 October 2021?
All you need to do is jump onto Expressbook and use code ‘BONUS21’ in the ‘Search for a Departure’ screen under ‘Offer Code’ when making the booking.
Not sure what we’re talking about? Click here for an informative Expressbook tutorial.
3. You can’t beat 6-star ultra-luxury
If your clients have a taste for ultra-luxury, good luck getting much more luxurious than the beautiful Scenic Eclipse.
With only up to 228 guests, this is a small ship experience at its best.
Guests will enjoy up to 10 dining experiences, nine bars and lounges, the indulgent Senses Spa and a dedicated Observation Lounge and Terrace, plus the newly reimagined Yacht Club.
While onboard, they’ll be inspired by informative presentations from Scenic Eclipse’s expert Discovery Team in the state-of-the-art Theatre, as well as two helicopters^ and submarine^, taking them to the heart of extraordinary destinations.
Because who doesn’t want a trip that brings ultra-luxury and discovery together in perfect harmony?
4. Huge limited savings
Scenic Eclipse is offering your clients the chance to take advantage of its up to $2,000pp Air Credit offer, which is also combinable with Earlybird savings of up to 10%*.
Simply book by 31 October 2021.
Need some inspo? Skill up on the Northwest and Northeast Passage journey, which is a part of the offer, in this handy webinar.
Spotlight on: Baja California & Sea of Cortez
Now you’re a pro on the Northwest and Northeast Passage, why not prepare to wow your clients with hidden jewels of Baja California & Sea of Cortez 2022/23 itinerary?
Your clients will get to cruise the mystical, majestic and wildly untamed coastlines as they island-hop down the Sea of Cortez, exploring mangrove ecosystems by kayak, stand-up paddleboards and Zodiacs.
Tell them to pack their adventure shoes as they’ll be walking over dunes and through forests of cacti, keeping their eyes out for the marine wildlife that populate the pristine waters of this wondrous destination.
Known for its vast population of grey whales, Bahía Magdalena’s contrasting scenery of the vast blue ocean, lush mangroves and desert dunes is unlike any other.
They’d be crazy if this itinerary doesn’t make them weak at the knees!
Click here to view the Scenic Eclipse 2022/2023 brochure.
For more information, call Scenic on 138 128 or book online today.
^Helicopters and submarines at additional cost, subject to regulatory approval, availability, weight restrictions, medical approval and weather and ice conditions.
Share this story