MC side lock up
MC side lock up
Home Travel Industry Hub

Check In to Check Out Who WON with GFOB!

Remember that mega-exciting Globus family of brands giveaway we encouraged you to enter recently? The one where four lucky agents could write and snap their way to France, Canada, Ireland or the Rhine river? Well, guess what? Globus have picked their four lucky winners, and we know who they are! Read on to see if it’s someone you know (because they'll want company, surely?)!

Remember that mega-exciting Globus family of brands giveaway we encouraged you to enter recently? The one where four lucky agents could write and snap their way to France, Canada, Ireland or the Rhine river? Well, guess what? Globus have picked their four lucky winners, and we know who they are! Read on to see if it’s someone you know (because they’ll want company, surely?)!

The French Connection

Oui Oui, Rose Febo from TravelManagers Brisbane, is off to France with Avalon Waterways for their 12-day Avalon Burgundy & Provence Cruise (with Monograms extension). Rose will soon be watching the scenery unfold through France from her gorgeous Avalon Panorama Suite. Plus, she’ll enjoy unforgettable moments on land exploring the region’s rich history, iconic landmarks, and lush landscape.

Rose’s entry was an absolute standout. Not only for her inspiring poetic entry but also for her outstanding hand-drawn, hand-painted watercolour of the trip! No wonder she took this prize valued at $14,184! Check it out.

“Bonjour Paris! Chic, bubbly and bright Let’s sip-and-sail from Burgundy tonight! Treasures delight, along the Rhône and Saône Travelling très bon aboard Avalon!”

Rose was (obviously) over the moon that her artistic prowess won her this coveted GFOB prize and that her lifelong dream of cruising Europe’s waterways will soon be a reality.

Dreams Do Come True

Alfina Maugeri from Flight Centre Baulkham Hills had a different approach to nabbing her Avalon Waterways prize – she went to bed to dream it up! While Alfina may have switched to PJs to win this incredible Romantic Rhine cruise, we think she’ll prefer to pack more sophisticated outfits to enjoy the onboard Avalon facilities and explore the highlights of this region!

What do you think of Alfina’s photo entry? We love she dreamt up such a creative entry. Great work, Alfina.

Alfina’s entry made it clear she’d love to turn her dream into a reality with Avalon:

“I have always dreamed of doing this and couldn’t think of any other company: I want to cruise my way with Avalon and enjoy life.”

Check out Alfina’s delight at winning this coveted prize…

Rocky Mountain High

Rebecca Jones from Flight Centre Wendouree spent hours handcrafting her outfit as a bonus entry for the Cosmos Heart of the Rockies Tour prize.

Rebecca created this gorgeous outfit from 500 individual fabric maple leaves to “represent the burning heart of the Rockies as the season’s change, which has been a dream of mine to see”. We totally can feel Rebecca’s burning desire to win – and she did!

This GFOB competition called for a written entry of 25 words or less (the accompanying photo and creative outfit were a bonus entry); Rebecca’s revealed why this trip would mean so much to her.

“Dreaming of checking into the true heart of Canada with Cosmos, after the emotions of Covid have peaked and troughed like the great Rockies themselves.”

Rebecca was thrilled her hard work paid off.

Luck of the Irish

Angela Sonners from Travel Partners Hobart took to her computer to create a collage representing her long-standing yearning to visit Ireland. Perhaps she was thinking about four-leaf clovers, leprechauns, and pots of gold as she created it as she won! Yup, Angela will soon be enjoying Globus’ Green with Envy: Ireland by Design tour and swanning around fabulous places like the legendary Cliffs of Moher, quirky Galway, and thriving Dublin.

Based on her extra credit entry pic (entitled ‘bring an Irish wish my way’), do you think Angela should actually dye her hair green when she flies to Ireland to tour with Globus?

Angela’s entry also included these winning words:

“I’ve never been to Ireland, and has been on my bucket list for over 20 years. I’d love to do this with Globus! Sounds like a perfect tour!”

Knowing that she’s actually hit her travel goals with Globus, Angela excitedly shared this, “Thank you so much for this amazing bucket list prize!! I’m so excited and would love to get on the first plane to Ireland! I love Globus and all their family brands and can’t wait to experience Ireland on their tour! Everyone is certainly going to be Green with Envy!! I’m so grateful to win this, just a great way to end the month with my 2nd PB month as an independent agent since 2009 with converting over 250K in sales for the month so far!”.

Congrats to Rose, Angela, Rebecca, and Alfina. Tag us #karryontravelling once you’re on your amazing trips, as we’ll be travelling vicariously through you! Have fun.

You can travel with Globus family of brands, too

While the prizes are drawn and the winners announced, it doesn’t mean you can’t secure your place on any of these awe-inspiring tours. Just not for free this time (sorry). Check out the full range of Globus family of brands tours here.