Industry HQ

Share this article

Intrepid shares first 'Experience More in 2024' incentive winner of $2K travel voucher

For its new, non-sales-based incentive of 2024, Intrepid Travel asked advisors to submit a short video sharing their 2024 travel goals to win one of 10 $2,000 Intrepid vouchers. The first 'Experience More in 2024' incentive winner is MTA Travel’s Peter Gosnell.

For its new, non-sales-based incentive of 2024, Intrepid Travel asked advisors to submit a short video sharing their 2024 travel goals to win one of 10 $2,000 Intrepid vouchers. The first ‘Experience More in 2024’ incentive winner is MTA Travel’s Peter Gosnell.

In his winning video entry for Intrepid Travel’s ‘Experience More in 2024’ agent incentive, Darwin-based Gosnell shared his dream to sail the Greek Islands and explore Turkey and Cyprus.

This win will allow him to realise his 2024 travel goal and enjoy the 15-day  Highlights of Turkey & the Greek Islands trip, thanks to the Intrepid voucher worth $2,000.

Of his incentive win, Gosnell said: “A huge thanks to the team at Intrepid. I’ve been selling your trips for nine years, travelled with Intrepid myself and even booked Intrepid for my parents.”

“It’s a great way to get 2024 off to a great start!”

Intrepid Travel-Turkey_Goreme_Cappadocia_July2019-9291
Cheers to Turkey! Intrepid Travel trip in Göreme, Cappadocia.

Intrepid Travel GM of Sales & Partnerships ANZ Yvette Thompson added: “We are excited to see the announcement of our first agent incentive winner for the year and we send a huge congratulations to Peter for being the first to be awarded a voucher.”

“[The incentive] has been such a huge success and it’s great to see the creative applications come through. We look forward to awarding the remaining nine vouchers.”

For more info and inspo, visit intrepidtravel.com/au

Advisors can sign up and log in to the Agent Hub here.