One thing we know about travelling is that convenience is everything to the post-pandemic traveller (ugh to all the current red tape and paperwork?). That’s why we’re stoked that the Mastercard Cash Passport team are holding plenty of interactive webinars to share why every traveller needs a Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport”). Not only that, they are also giving you a chance to WIN one of two $250 gift cards, too*! #winwin
So, What’s the Cash Passport?
The Cash Passport is a prepaid, reloadable multi-currency card accepted at millions of locations and online. Anywhere that Mastercard is accepted, in fact#.
Instead of paying for travel goodies – like cool excursions, delish local delicacies, and souvenirs you’ll regret once you get home – later, all funds are preloaded.
It’s like Mastercard and travellers’ cheques had a gorgeous (and very convenient) baby, only instead of selecting a currency when you purchase your cheques, like in the old days, you can load multiple currencies on a single card.
Plus, you can lock in the exchange rate, so you know how much cash there is to spend (and, in turn, avoid unknown FX rates and fees)^.
You can also use the Cash Passport to withdraw any local currencies from the millions of ATMs where the Mastercard logo is displayed. Oh and it’s contactless, too, and the world currently loves contactless everything now!
Cash is king? No, the Cash Passport is king in today’s digital world!
Why Does My Business Need the Cash Passport?
Setting up your clients for an effortless trip is a big part of the service you provide. The Cash Passport securely protects your client’s spending money, as well as giving them an optional level of security with fixable exchange rates. Perfect for the overseas shoppers, really! The Cash Passport is the perfect complement to the tools you already use.
Cash Passport Agent Support
Alongside having easy access to the Cash Passport Portal, there’s solid support from the Mastercard team at every stage. First-time users can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up and order your first card stock for your business. (Hey, a good reminder for existing Cash Passport agents to check your stock levels!) Email email@example.com or call 1800 085 537 to get started or stock up.
You’ll also receive a commission, of course.
For all queries, head to the Cash Passport Mastercard Agent Resource Centre.
Hey, How Can I Win a Gift Card?
This is one of those easy-to-enter comps with not one but two prizes (2 x $250). To be in it to win it, simply register for the 30-minute interactive Cash Passport webinar by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1800 085 537. There are lots of sessions to choose from, and you simply need to register by 20th March 2022.
Whether you’re new to Cash Passports or looking for a refresher session on why they make travelling safer, easier, and headache-free, this webinar is a worthwhile investment. Check out all the comp T&Cs below.
This story was brought to you by:
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386837) arranges for the issue of the Mastercard Gift Card (“Gift Card”) and the Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport”) with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984) pursuant to a license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd. Before deciding to acquire either product, consider the Terms and Conditions for the Gift Card (available at mastercardgift.com.au) and/or the Product Disclosure Statement for the Cash Passport (available at www.cashpassport.com.au). This material has been prepared without taking into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if either product is appropriate for you. Target Market Determination for Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
#Cash Passport Platinum is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Donetsk and Luhansk and as otherwise advised in the FAQs available at cashpassport.com.au. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. All Mastercards will not work at Russian merchants or ATM’s. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty of if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
^Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported. Lock in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction. Pay no foreign transaction fees on purchases when travelling, when you load your Cash Passport with one of 10 international currencies supported by the product, and transact in that same currency.
*Mastercard Gift Card – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386837) (Promoter).
2. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 9am on Monday 7 March 2022 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 20 March 2022 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is open to Australian registered travel consultants over the age of 18 (Eligible Entrants) who already sell the Mastercard Cash Passport, but excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
4. To submit a valid entry Eligible Entrants must register for a webinar. They must register before the end of the Promotion Period. Attendance at the webinar may occur after the Promotion Period.
5. There will be 2 prizes consisting of a $250 Mastercard Gift Card (“Prize”). Eligible entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however there is a maximum prize of one $250 Mastercard Gift Card per Eligible Entrant.
6. Competition will be drawn at 4pm 21 March 2022 at Karryon Headquarters, Sydney, Level 16, 175 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
7. The winners will be notified no later than 28 March 2022 via the email they have provided in the registration form. The winners must respond to Karryon’s email by 18 April 2022 with a nominated address to send their prize. If a winner does not respond within the required period, a re-draw for that prize only will be conducted at 4pm on 19 April 2022 under the same conditions as the first draw. The Prize must be taken as is and cannot be taken in, or redeemable for, cash. The Prize is not transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the Prize. These Terms and Conditions may be changed, varied, modified and/or deleted by Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion at any time and from time to time without any prior notice to any person and by participating in the Promotion each Entrant irrevocably and unconditionally accepts any such changes, variations, modifications and deletions.
9. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
10. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on the laws of NSW, Australia and the Courts of NSW, Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use or taking of a Prize or participation in a Prize; or (g) the Promotion of any Prize.
12. By entering the competition you are indicating your consent to having your name and photo included in a winner announcement in Karryon’s e-newsletter.
13. By entering the competition you are indicating your consent to receiving Karryon’s e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Share this story