Karryon Luxury Takeover March 2024 side lock up
Karryon Luxury Takeover March 2024 side lock up
Home Travel Industry Hub

Together In Travel: Heart-Warming Stories To Make You Smile

After an incredible response to our #TOGETHERINTRAVEL initiative and so many good news stories out there, we've decided to bring your daily dose of happy vibes to both your computer screen and your hearts!

After an incredible response to our #TOGETHERINTRAVEL initiative and so many good news stories out there, we’ve decided to bring your daily dose of happy vibes to both your computer screen and your hearts!

We know that all absolutely everybody in the industry is working around the clock to assist their customers and we want you to know this is your time to shine.

giphy

READ: #TOGETHERINTRAVEL: Supporting Each Other Through Troubled Times

This heart-warming thread with messages of strength, inspiration, laughter, and happiness will bring you the encouragement you need to get through this.

The whole industry behind you, cheering you on.

Club Med are Sending you all love and good vibes

A message from Malolo Island Resort

In the inimitable words of our Jese, here’s simply just a happy message for you all. #maloloislandresort #maloloresort #maloloisland #malolo #thewaytheworldshouldbe #fijinow #fijihappy #bulanaires #happy #wherehappinessfindsyou

Posted by Malolo Island Resort on Saturday, March 14, 2020

In the inimitable words of Jese, here’s a simple message of happiness for you all.

X travel is baking cakes for agents Queenstown NZ

These wonderful agents over in New Zealand are spreading kindness within their community.

It’s the little things that create a big impact.

Two happy unicorns at Club Med Tomamu

View this post on Instagram

💕🙌🏼🦄 We only have two more days here at @clubmedtomamu before we say goodbye and head into the chaos! It’s going to be so strange to leave our Club Med cocoon – where we’ve been for 10 days as everything changed – and return to the real world. 😭We will be back again next year – we love it so much 💙❄️💙 Apres ski whoop! If you’re wondering how we afford to stay here in this amazing resort, here are my tips: I keep my eye out for the regular 30% off sale and I book then, but I only have to pay a small deposit (a few hundred dollars). Then I pay the balance off over time and by a month or so before our stay. We’ll be coming in March again next year so feel free to join us! I’ll let you know when the sale is on🌸💕🌸💕 📷 @tayler_timm

A post shared by EVIE & EMMIE 💕 (@mumpacktravel) on

Evie Farrell has spent the last week at Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido, Japan, with her daughter Emmie. Evie is a much-loved blogger-turned-author who had a tough start to the year and chose to travel to the resort regardless of the CV concerns (this was before the government warning not to travel unless critical and self-isolation procedures).

She has been having a FANTASTIC time at the resort and feels 100% safe, cared for, and confident that every precaution is being taken to minimize risk.

Through her posts and quintessential Aussie carefree-attitude, Evie provided much-needed comical relief to her travel-loving followers and Club Med is sure that she will play a key role in helping it push through this difficult time.

Disneyland donates food to a local charity

Disneyland 600

During the temporary closure of the parks, The Disneyland Resort will be donating excess food inventory to Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County.

The company is supporting the mission of ending hunger.

READ: #togetherintravel: Disneyland Resort Supports The Mission Of Ending Hunger

#togetherfortravel – Sarah Nunn’s kind words

togetherfortravel

Sarah Nunn

Sarah, from TravelManagers, emailed in with some #togetherintravel words of praise for companies and airlines who are giving customers flexible booking options, black and white communication with agents and going above and beyond to help customers get back travelling.

Shout out to the teams at Air New Zealand, and Virgin Australia.

These two agent legends are helping everyone right now

lena-jake

Lena Nielson and Jake Cassar

After seeing the chaos and panic from friends and family trying to sort through their existing travel bookings, Lena Nielson from Travel Associates in Sydney and Jake Cassar from Travel Counsellors, based in Melbourne decided to step in and extend their support to everyone.

When mobile agents Lena Nielson and Jake Cassar posted shout outs to all of their friends on Facebook offering assistance to anyone regardless of who they’d booked with, it created a tidal wave of positive sentiment.

Read on for more.

Keep up the good work legends!

We want to hear from you too!

Get involved by writing a story, sharing a video, sending us a photo and telling us what you’re up to and how you are working through this challenging time.

Got tips and tricks to share, learnings and successes you’ve had? Lovely feedback from clients? We want to hear about it.

Use the #TOGETHERINTRAVELhashtag in your own social media and share away to start a wave of goodwill.

Email us at editor@karryon.com.au or DM us on FacebookInstagram or LinkedIn.