Wanna up your agent A-game? Hurry! Because it’s the last chance to secure your spot at NCL, Club Med and Globus roadshows around the country.
Forget FaceTime, it’s time to reconnect IN REAL LIFE!
Travel agents are invited to join Norwegian Cruise Line, Club Med and Globus family of brands for some face-to-face time at one of the first trade events for 2021, coming to a venue near you, really soon.
So if you’re keen to get involved, make sure you register now to confirm your spot, as seats are filling up fast.
Tell me more…
It’s time to Press Ctrl + Alt + Del on 2020, and power up now for 2021/22.
Club Med, Globus family of brands, and Norwegian Cruise Line’s say their mission for 2020 was to bring ultimate support to their Trade Partners.
Now that we’ve moved into 2021, the trio of brands say they are committed to leading the charge and innovating to meet the ever-changing market demands.
Which is where the idea for these events came from.
“We really wanted these events to be face to face as the whole idea is to engage with trade and start rebuilding our sector again,” said Pete Douglas, Director of Sales, Globus family of brands.
Rather than just presenting product info, the engaging and fun events will focus on sharing market insights with agents as well as learnings and strategies from the last 12-months to help agents take their business forward into 2021 and beyond.
Event dates and locations:
- Sunshine Coast, QLD – 20 Apr at 07.30am – Limited Spots Remain
- Brisbane, QLD – 21 Apr at 07.30am – Limited Spots Remain
- Gold Coast, QLD – 27 Apr at 07.30am – Limited Spots Remain
- Newcastle, NSW – 27 Apr at 07.30am – Limited Spots Remain
- Sydney, NSW – 20 Apr at 17.30pm – SOLD OUT
- Wollongong, NSW – 21 Apr at 07.30am – Limited Spots Remain
- Canberra, ACT– 22 Apr at 07.30am – Limited Spots Remain
- Doncaster, VIC – 20 Apr at 17.30pm – SOLD OUT
- Mornington, VIC – 12 May at 17:30pm – More Spots Added
- Geelong, VIC – 21 Apr at 17:30pm – Limited Spots Remain
- Hobart, TAS – 5 May at 17.30pm – Limited Spots Remain
- Adelaide, SA – 17 May at 17.30pm – Limited Spots Remain
- Perth, WA – 28 Apr at 17.30pm – SOLD OUT
Register here for all events.
Share this story