Want to skill up on your expedition cruising knowledge, attend an in-person event to celebrate the #ArrivalRevival and potentially win your very own Polar trip for two? Listen up, because Quark Expeditions is hosting some epic events right now!
Travel advisors in Melbourne and Sydney have already joined Quark Expeditions for a long-awaited in-person catch-up to celebrate the launch of its 2023/2024 season, learn about exclusive offers, new and exciting itineraries, and destinations, and next up on the tour in Brisbane.
So if you’re in Brissie and want to become an expert, and grow your bookings, scroll on down to find out what to do…
What’s going on at Quark?
Quark Expeditions has been busy getting out there and hosting real-life, in-person events that provide agents with heaps of useful information and celebrate the #ArrivalRevival; including the launch of the 23/24 Antarctica season.
The first event in two years was the Melbourne Launch Event on Tuesday 8 March at The General Assembly. Over 70 travel advisors attended, which created an incredible buzz.
On 9 March, the team headed to Sydney for a Media lunch at the Cockle Bay Yacht Club and held another successful trade event for Sydneysiders that night.
Highlights of the evenings include:
- Regional Sales Director APAC & Japan at Quark Expeditions, Robert Halfpenny introducing the new APAC team
- The launch of EXPLORES WANTED and introducing Alison Gordon, an inspiring Quark Expeditions leader who has completed over seven seasons and visited Antarctica over 100 times
- A captivating Q&A session with Rob Halfpenny and Alison Gordon
- A summary of the just launched 23/24 Antarctica season
- More info about the unique experiences on offer, such as Tundra to Table, Greenland Adventure and Canadas Remote Arctic
- An update on the spectacular Ultramarine
- Agent assets and incentives and how Quark can help you sell more
- PLUS the phenominal Polar Pro incentive and sell 3, get 1 free in the Arctic offer
- Moer details on the ‘Book now, earn now’ campaign, where you can receive US$500 commission on all new bookings made between 1 March – 30 April 2022.
Brisbane, get involved!
If you are keen to learn more, sell more and earn more, plus reconnect with your fellow travel advisors and the Quark Expeditions team, you can sign up now for the Brisbane event, happening on 16 March.
Oh, and did we mention that simply by attending the event you automatically go in the draw to WIN a free Polar trip for 2 people valued at over AU$20,000!
- Date: Wednesday 16 Mar 2022
- Time: 6pm-9pm
- Venue: The Gardens Club, 75 Gardens Point Road, Brisbane City
- Click here to register
For more information, visit https://www.quarkexpeditions.com/.
Share this story