Industry HQ

Share this article

Ben Hall to replace Matt Fuller as AAT Kings Group CEO

AAT Kings’ Chairman, David Hosking, says he is pleased to announce the appointment of Ben Hall to the position of CEO AAT Kings Group from 10 January 2022.

AAT Kings’ Chairman, David Hosking, says he is pleased to announce the appointment of Ben Hall to the position of CEO AAT Kings Group from 10 January 2022.

David Hosking has announced that Ben Hall will commence his new position as AAT Kings Group CEO from the beginning of next year, allowing for a period of transition with Matt Fuller who will depart later in the month.

Hall is currently the CEO of a significant entity of The Travel Corporation in Europe, and formerly Managing Director of Contiki Europe. 

A 20-plus year veteran of The Travel Corporation, Hall brings with him tremendous experience as a Tour operator. 

The Travel Corporation says its search focused on internal talent for this key position.

Hosking and Mr Gavin Tollman were impressed with the high calibre of candidates and are delighted that Hall has accepted. 

Trafalgar Women
Gavin Tollman

“I am proud to be joining AAT Kings Group, and some of the most iconic travel brands in Australia and New Zealand, at a pivotal time for the tourism industry,” Hall said of his appointment.

“As an Australian, I look forward to bringing my experience of European touring to AAT Kings, Inspiring Journeys, Down Under Tours and SEIT.” 

Hall and his family will relocate to Australia, after a period of transition between the European and Australian businesses.