Industry HQ

Share this article

Former Flight Centre leader joins Albatross Tours

Edwina Cooke, who once held the title of Flight Centre's inaugural Victorian Area Leader, has been named the first General Manager of Albatross Tours.

Edwina Cooke, who once held the title of Flight Centre’s inaugural Victorian Area Leader, has been named the first General Manager of Albatross Tours.

Cooke stepped into the newly created role this week, bringing with her some 25 years experience in a range of management roles.

Managing Director, Euan Landsborough, said Cooke will be an ‘incredible asset’ to the business as it focuses on growth over the coming years.

“Her role as the General Manager will enable us, as a team, to be even more dynamic and professional.”

Euan Landsborough, Albatross Tours Managing Director  

“For me personally this massive step forward will create an amazing platform for me to do what I love best – taking the message about our incredible tours deeper and wider in the marketplace.”

Cooke began her management career two decades ago working with Flight Centre.

Albatross boss

Euan Landsborough welcomes Edwina Cooke to the team.

She spent 15 years with the agency group and held the title of the inaugural Victorian Area Leader.

During her time with Flight Centre she was instrumental in implementing strategies and systems that are still in effect today.

More recently, Edwina ran her own successful consulting business, and held management roles with ANZ, Fire Up Coaching and AusIndustry on their Entrepreneur Development programme.

Cooke said she’s excited to join a team with a ‘well-defined vision’ and strategic plan.

“I look forward to working with the team to build on their successes to date and in further developing strong industry relationships.”

Edwina Cooke, Albatross Tours General Manager

Are you excited to see Cooke join the Albatross team?