Empty pixels side lock up
Empty pixels side lock up

Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Inside Travel Group adds Trade Partnerships Manager Amanda Highfield

Inside Travel Group has welcomed experienced travel industry executive Amanda Highfield to the fold as its new Trade Partnerships Manager for Australia where she will overseas strategic trade relationships for InsideJapan and InsideAsia Tours.

Inside Travel Group has welcomed experienced travel industry executive Amanda Highfield to the fold as its new Trade Partnerships Manager for Australia where she will overseas strategic trade relationships for InsideJapan and InsideAsia Tours.

Ms Highfield brings more than 25 years’ experience to the role with prior positions at Wendy Wu Tours Australia and Bill Peach Journeys.

Her industry expertise ranges from leading teams at the Beijing Olympic Games to roles across sales, reservations and events.

Inside Travel Group Global Trade Manager Gabo Quiros said he is excited to welcome Ms Highfield to the Australian team.

“The travel trade plays a pivotal role in our business strategy and we look forward to seeing the continuation of the exceptional work our trade team has delivered over the years,” he said.

“We have every confidence that Amanda will inject fresh ideas, experience, insight and enthusiasm, empowering us to forge even stronger relationships with our valued trade partners.”

Woman walking in Kyoto garden in Japan.
Kyoto, Japan. Image: Shutterstock

Ms Highfield said she is eager to work with a well-respected B Corp dedicated to creating a more sustainable industry and the Australian trade market.

“My passion for travel runs deep and I cannot wait to get involved with our agents, particularly as our destinations see an ongoing increase in demand – especially Japan and South Korea,” she said.

“I am looking forward to collaborating with both our longstanding partners and those yet to come on board as we work to craft authentic cultural adventure-style trips that provide real exposure to local life and culture.”