Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Intrepid Travel appoints Simon Small as Key Partnerships Manager ANZ

Former Flightie Simon Small joins Intrepid Travel as Key Partnerships Manager ANZ to foster important trade relationships and grow sales as the Australasian team continues expanding and delivering to its customers, travel advisors and partners.

Former Flightie Simon Small joins Intrepid Travel as Key Partnerships Manager ANZ to foster important trade relationships and grow sales as the Australasian team continues expanding and delivering to its customers, travel advisors and partners.

Based in Brisbane, Mr Small will be responsible for Queensland and Northern NSW with a particular focus on his former employer, Flight Centre Travel Group, headquartered in Brisbane.

He joins Intrepid Travel with a long sales and business development career across numerous industries, including as a Flight Centre retail consultant for three years.

Intrepid Travel General Manager of Sales & Partnerships ANZ Yvette Thompson said: “We are thrilled to have Simon join our ANZ team to take on our Key Partnerships Manager role.”

“With his wealth of experience and dedication to fostering meaningful collaborations, we are confident Simon will play a pivotal role in building strategic relationships and driving our company’s mission to new heights.”

Intrepid Travel tour in Japan
Intrepid Travel trip in Japan.

Of his new role, Mr Small said: “I’m excited to embark on this journey with Intrepid. I’m looking forward to growing the company’s brand and helping it achieve its goal of becoming a billion-dollar company.”

“Everyone who knows about Intrepid absolutely loves it and I can’t wait to share the brand with as many people as possible.”

Intrepid unveiled its 2030 Strategy at the recent Global Summit held in Melbourne.

For more info, head to intrepidtravel.com