Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Intrepid promotes Abbe Lunn to Senior Key Partnerships Manager

Intrepid Travel has elevated well-known and well-respected team member Abbe Lunn to Senior Key Partnerships Manager to manage the key partnerships team and continue growing sales through the brand’s industry partners.

Intrepid Travel has elevated well-known and well-respected team member Abbe Lunn to Senior Key Partnerships Manager to manage the key partnerships team and continue growing sales through the brand’s industry partners.

Ms Lunn has worked at Intrepid for 10 years in positions aligned with supporting the company’s industry partners.

She takes on the new responsibility after returning to Intrepid Travel as ANZ Partnership Manager last June.

Intrepid Travel General Manager of Sales & Partnerships ANZ Yvette Thompson said the appointment is part of the continued growth of the ANZ team with recruitment also underway for a Queensland Key Partnerships Manager.

Brett Mitchell and Yvette Thompson at The Intrepid Adventure Summit in Melbourne
Brett Mitchell & Yvette Thompson at The Intrepid Adventure Summit in Melbourne.

“Since returning to Intrepid, Abbe has done an exceptional job of being a true ambassador for the company, engaging our partners at every level and leading with purpose,” Ms Thompson said.

“This promotion is very well-deserved and we look forward to Abbe taking on this important role.”

Ms Lunn added: “I’m thrilled to embark on my new role where I’ll oversee and lead Intrepid’s dynamic partnerships team.”

“I look forward to making meaningful contributions to the organisation’s goals, both professionally and personally. My excitement extends to continuing my passion for advocating for the future that lies ahead for Intrepid. We have big things to come.”

Intrepid Travel held its first Adventure Summit since the pandemic earlier this month.

A new Intrepid Travel Agent Hub was also launched recently.

For more info, head to intrepidtravel.com