Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Lisa Farrugia rejoins Wendy Wu Tours as State Acct Mgr NSW, ACT & WA

Wendy Wu Tours Australia has welcomed back Lisa Farrugia to the new role of State Account Manager for NSW, ACT and WA.

Wendy Wu Tours Australia has welcomed back Lisa Farrugia to the new role of State Account Manager for NSW, ACT and WA.

Lisa Farrugia brings to the role over 10 years of experience in business development in the travel sector with three years previously spent at Wendy Wu Tours.

Lisa began her reappointment on September 1, saying, “I’m thrilled to rejoin Wendy Wu Tours, after the most challenging three years in the industry, and am excited to be back doing what I love, supporting our trade partners and travel agents, helping them rebuild their business with WWT into the future.”

General Manager for Wendy Wu Tours Australia, Paul Dymond, said of the appointment, “Lisa has an outstanding history of success in delivering strong sales growth for her agents, and her reputation in the industry is of high calibre.

ade842bd1c2218bc14aa48c83a4e586d XL
General Manager for Wendy Wu Tours Australia, Paul Dymond

“I am delighted for Lisa to rejoin our Australia team, working alongside our highly experienced National Account Manager, Angelina Briscoe”.

Travel Agents who’d like to get in touch with Lisa to discuss all things WU can contact her via email at lisa.farrugia@wendywutours.com.au