Open Mindset June 2024 website takeover side banner
Open Mindset June 2024 website takeover side banner

Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: VisitBritain announces new ANZ Commercial Manager Bradley Nardi

VisitBritain has added Bradley Nardi as its new Commercial Manager for Australia & New Zealand to oversee strategic business partnerships and trade engagement strategy in the ANZ market.

VisitBritain has added Bradley Nardi as its new Commercial Manager for Australia & New Zealand to oversee strategic business partnerships and trade engagement strategy in the ANZ market.

The VisitBritain appointment follows tremendous growth in 2022 with Australia now ranked as the UK’s fourth most-valuable inbound tourism market.

Mr Nardi has more than 15 years’ tourism development and trade engagement experience, most recently as General Manager at Tweed Tourism Company.

His previous positions include Tourism Director & Head of Trade at Fraser Coast Tourism & Events and marketing and sales roles at Destination Gold Coast and PPHE Hotel Group in London.

As VisitBritain’s ANZ Commercial Manager, Mr Nardi is responsible for ensuring the UK is at the forefront of awareness and conversion for the consumer and trade market.

Mr Nardi said: “I’m incredibly proud to join VisitBritain’s respected team and represent a nation that is well known to me.”

“Now is the perfect time to focus on strategic partnerships as we continue to grow leisure travel amid surging consumer demand.

“I’m excited to educate the industry on the many hidden gems they can promote to their customers to entice longer stays and return visitation,” he said.

VisitBritain Country Manager for Australia & New Zealand Maria Sykes added: “We’re thrilled to welcome Bradley to the VisitBritain team as Commercial Manager.”

“With extensive experience working for some of Australia’s most respected tourism bodies, he is well placed to shape our commercial and trade strategy at such a pivotal time of growth for the ANZ market.”

VisitBritain expanded its international and APAC leadership roles earlier this year.

For more info, head to visitbritain.org