Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Suzannah Randerson promoted to FCM Regional GM for NSW

With 11 years of experience at FCM Travel, Suzannah Randerson has been promoted to the position of Regional General Manager for NSW.

With 11 years of experience at FCM Travel, Suzannah Randerson has been promoted to the position of Regional General Manager for NSW.

For nearly two decades, Randerson has plied her trade in various roles at Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), including stints as a travel advisor at Flight Centre brand and at Stage & Screen. 

Global FCM Chief Operating Officer/Flight Centre Corporate Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand Melissa Elf is confident Randerson will excel in the role, which is effective immediately.

Melissa Elf, Managing Director ANZ, Flight Centre Corporate
Managing Director ANZ, Flight Centre Corporate, Melissa Elf

“It’s a pleasure to announce Suzannah Randerson as the NSW Regional General Manager for FCM,” she says.

“We’re very excited to have her take this step up within the business and to have her as part of the FCM Senior Leadership team.

“Suzannah is no stranger to the FCM business and has most recently been an account manager looking after many of our key large market customers. She is very familiar to the team and history of many of our customers in NSW.”

Randerson, Elf says, is a “perfect example” of FCTG’s Brightness of Future culture, “having stepped through several roles within the business, always with a drive to advance her career”.

“We’re so proud of this culture we’ve built, and we all work very hard to foster this across the whole Group,” she explains. 

“It’s been recognised with Great Places to Work Certification, which recognises employers like FCTG which creates an outstanding employee experience.”

FCM veteran

Female business traveller on plane with laptop and water.

Randerson says she can’t wait to steer FCM’s NSW business, “a key corporate travel hub across all business sectors”.

“After many years with FCM and FCTG, I’m truly passionate about our business and the role we play in the customer experience,” she says.

“Throughout my career I have developed extensive experience in driving outcomes in corporate businesses. I am strongly dedicated to the local and national management of business operations and have a customer-focused approach to improving capabilities and services to customers.

“I’m eager to step into this role and support the broader operational team driving productivity, creating a high-performing team culture, and ultimately improving travel outcomes for our customers.”

Last year, Grant Parsons was appointed as FCM Regional General Manager for Western Australia and South Australia.