If your clients are thinking about their next adventure, be sure to give them a friendly reminder that it’s the last few days to save on 2022 travel with Bunnik.
Get in quick!
There are only a few days left for your clients to book next year’s travel at last year’s prices as Bunnik Tours’ ‘The Places We’ll Go’ campaign comes to an end very soon.
Until Friday 29 January, your clients can secure their 2022 travel on 12 of Bunnik’s small group tours in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa at 2020 prices.
“We know we can’t travel internationally just yet but, when we can safely, we can’t wait to reconnect with the world’s people, places and cultures,”
With discounts on a massive selection of immersive trips, visiting incredible destinations all around the world; this is a deal your clients certainly won’t want to miss out on.
Choose from a range of tours, including:
- Spain, Portugal & Morocco, 27 days from $11,795pp
- Jewels of Dalmatia, 21 days from $9,995pp
- Italian Discovery, 24 days from $12,795pp
- Southern Italy, Sicily and Malta, 23 days from $10,995pp
- Turkey in Depth, 20 days from $7,395pp
- Moroccan Discovery, 20 days from $7,695pp
- Sri Lankan Discovery, 17 days from $5,295pp
- Japan Discovery, 16 days from $10,895pp
- South American Explorer, 28 days from $15,895pp
- Peru Explorer, 20 days from $10,795pp
- Kenya & Tanzania, 17 days from $13,195pp
- Namibia, Botswana & Victoria Falls, 24 days from $15,995pp
All tours include no more than 20 travellers and include all sightseeing, accommodation, many meals and more.
Special experiences are injected into each itinerary giving travellers a unique insight into their destination; clients can learn how authentic port is made in Porto, experience sunrise in the Sahara Desert, or try their hand at perfecting the ancient art of Japanese black ink calligraphy.
Your clients can enjoy confidence in booking with our new terms and conditions and confidence in travelling with the WTTC and CATO Covid Safe Travel Protocols that we have adopted.
To help agents promote and sell these tours, Bunnik Tours has put together a suite of resources including social media tiles, custom branded flyers, eDM banners and more.
Simply login to the Bunnik Tours agent portal to access.
Click here for more information.
Share this story