The first two lucky winners of the Qatar stopover famil competition have been announced and will be jetting off with Qatar Airways in 2022 on an exclusive VIP trip. The good news is that there are still two seats left to win. Will it be you sitting in one of them? Read on to find out how you could turn your travel dreams into reality next year.
A big congratulations to our first two Travel Advisors who will be dusting off their passports and experiencing the wonders of Qatar firsthand in style in 2022.
Meet the first two winners and find out how you can win your spot!
Ally Casey: Personal TravelManager, NSW
“I was super excited to find out I’d won a place on this amazing famil. I did the online training as I didn’t know a whole lot about Qatar as a destination but send a lot of my clients that way. I was pleasantly surprised to discover how interesting the country is, especially the strong focus on art with so many galleries and amazing sculptures on display. After completing the training I really wanted to win and was checking Karryon daily to check for any announcements so needless to say, I’m thrilled and can’t wait to experience it for myself!”
Andrew Sullivan: The Don’t Forget Travel Group, SA
“I’m very excited to have been chosen for the Discover Qatar famil. I can’t wait to see new things that Qatar has to offer so I can advise my clients on what to do during a stopover. I hope I remember how to do a famil properly!”
Now it’s your turn to win a spot!
To be eligible to win, travel advisors need to complete these three easy steps
- Complete the Qatar Tawash online destination training to gain certification
- Ensure their agency is signed up to the Discover Qatar booking portal
- Enter the competition here and describe what you think makes a stopover in Qatar so unforgettable.
But hurry – the competition ends on 28 November 2021.
Qatar Airways stopover training webinars
Learn how you can turn one holiday into two, with the World’s Best Value Stopover packages in Qatar.
Starting at just AU$19 per person per night, travellers can stay in a selection of luxurious 4-star and 5-star hotels.
The themed stopover packages are designed to cater to different interests: Travellers can experience a thrilling desert safari, disconnect and enjoy luxurious resorts, spas and restaurants, admire museums, galleries, and various public art installations in the country’s thriving arts scene. Find out more here.
Don’t miss this week’s training webinars, hosted by the team at The Inspire Collective and covering ‘Why Qatar’ for your clients, the stopover product and how to book it as well as more details of the exciting trade famil incentive.
- Tuesday 23rd November at 1pm AEST
- Thursday 25th November at 10am AEST
- Thursday 25th November at 1pm AEST
Register now! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QRstopovertraining
- Travelling to Fiji from Australia? Bula! Here’s your ultimate guide
- Bonza, mate: Airline commits to eight 737 Max’s in first year of flying
- Backpackers incoming! Pause on visa holders returning to Australia likely to end next week
- Save up to $8000: Viking’s ‘Welcome back to the world’ sale ends soon
- Virgin Australia launches new Gold Coast to Launceston and Cairns flights
Share this story