Virgin Australia has slashed the price of its one-way business class fares, meaning guests can now experience the perks of business from just $299 on selected routes. Oh, and just to confirm, this is definitely not an April Fools.
Flying in Business Class on Virgin Australia just got more affordable than ever before with Virgin Australia reducing its domestic Business Class fares by up to 60 per cent when compared to pre-COVID levels.
The pricing adjustment now sees some Virgin Australia one-way domestic Business Class fares available from as low as $299 one-way, with savings of over $500 one-way on selected routes.
Virgin Australia says its Business Class fare offering on several popular business and leisure routes is less than half of the cost of another major Australian airline.
This includes the popular Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane triangle and the pricing underscores the extraordinary value Virgin Australia is bringing to the market.
Virgin Australia Group CEO Jayne Hrdlicka said the airline’s plan to create a more affordable and accessible Business Class offering had come to fruition.
“Virgin Australia represents some of the best value in the travel market,” said Ms Hrdlicka.
“Our Business Class airfare pricing is another example of how we have reset our cost base and then invested in creating premium travel experiences at very affordable and competitive prices, which we know our customers love.”
“Travel demand is going from strength to strength with passenger bookings currently ahead of 2019 levels, which shows just how bright our future is”, she said.
Virgin Australia Business Class fares will continue to include all of the bells and whistles which travellers have come to know and love, including:
- Lounge access (in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Canberra and Perth);
- Priority check-in and boarding;
- Higher checked baggage allowances;
- Priority overhead luggage;
- Coat check service;
- Extra legroom;
- In-flight entertainment;
- Plated meals as part of the airline’s popular new onboard food and beverage menus, which includes Australian, beer, wine and spirits;
- Priority baggage delivery; and
- Velocity Points and Status Credits – including the 45 per cent bonus on eligible Virgin Australia Business Class flights for travel by 30 June 2022.
For more information visit virginaustralia.com.au
Share this story