Following the international #ArrivalRevival announcements, Scoot says it will be launching a series of promotional fares to reunite fully vaccinated Australian citizens, permanent residents and their immediate family members, with their loved ones.
Scoot has launched a series of one-way promotional fares for connecting flights via Singapore, to Sydney and Melbourne, to help reconnect loved ones at affordable prices.
Sales fares from Bangkok to Sydney start at $261, whilst fares for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne start at $241.
Sales fares for flights from Singapore to Sydney start at $199 and, $149 to Melbourne respectively.
Other destinations include Berlin, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Scoot says that customers travelling from Berlin to Sydney via the Singapore hub can also expect layovers as short as 4 hours.
Travellers who believe they are eligible for reduced quarantine arrangements to Australia, and can verify their vaccination status with the credentials as stated in Scoot’s web advisory, may book the following Scoot flights:
- Singapore to Sydney: TR12
- Singapore to Melbourne: TR18
Travellers can refer to Scoot’s flight schedule for more information on Scoot’s October/November 2021 schedule.
Click here for more information.
- Karryon’s Top 10 stories of the week: Catch up on our most-wanted: Aug 12
- Travel Deals of the Week: Save on AirAsia, Acacia Africa, Viking, Outrigger Fiji + more
- Air New Zealand reduces schedule to protect against traveller disruption
- The Hotel Buzz: Aman NY, Mandarin Oriental, IHG + Wink Hotel
- Why business travel will continue to see airfares, hotels, and car hire rise in 2023
Share this story