If your wandering soul is craving adventure but you’re not sure what the deal is with travel right now (because who does?) – these 2021/2022 deals from G Adventures will be right up your street.
G Adventures is encouraging travellers to look forward to 2021 and 2022 travel with its longest Cyber Sale to-date.
The 21-day sale includes $1 upfront deposits and discounts of up to 21% on more than 450 tour options across the company’s 18-to-Thirtysomethings, Active, Classic, Family, Local Living, Marine, Rail and Wellness travel styles.
From now until 11.59pm AEST on November 30, 2020, the discounts are available on a huge selection of departures from Jan 1, 2021 until June 30, 2022.
This sounds great, tell me more…
Recognising that travellers may be more comfortable with their own accommodation as they venture out into the world again, G Adventures is also offering a 21% discount on the ‘My Own Room’ option on tours included in the Cyber Sale.
Additionally, all G Adventures trips now feature health and safety measures as part of the new Travel with Confidence policy, and a number of trips featured in the sale are part of the Travel with Confidence Plus collection, which offers further physical distancing measures.
Dan Coleman, National Sales Manager, G Adventures, says there’s never been a better time for travellers to look ahead as they start to ‘retravel’ and to book a trip of a lifetime to look forward to.
“This is our most attractive Cyber Sale to-date and these great deals, coupled with $1 deposits and extended departure dates make it the most cost-effective time to book.”
Dan Coleman, National Sales Manager, G Adventures
“We look forward to having our travellers back out in the world, and when we do we’ll also be making a difference. G Adventures’ is the pioneer of community tourism, which means local people and businesses also benefit – it’s the way we’ve been travelling for 30 years. So not only will people save up to 21 per cent on their 2021 and 2022 adventures, they can also help to change the world just by having the time of their life,” says Coleman.
Departures and options are subject to availability, so make sure you take advantage of the deals as soon as they go live to secure your desired trip option and departure date.
Need some inspo?
If you’re the kind of throw a dart at a map kinda traveller, you might find these Cyber Sale inspo itineraries useful…
- Costa Rica Quest – Plus – Save 21% on a nine-day Travel with Confidence Plus collection trip, travelling from San Jose return. Was priced from AUD$1249, now from $987pp*.
- Everest Base Camp Trek – Save 21% on this 15 day active adventure, which takes hikers along the ‘steps to heaven’, journeying to Everest Base Camp. Was AUD$ 1899pp, now from $1500pp*.
- Jordan Multisport – Save 21% on an eight-day Active trip travelling from Amman return. Was priced from AUD $1799pp now from $1421pp*.
- Southern Africa Encompassed – Save 21% on a 15-day 18-to-Thirtysomethings trip from Johannesburg return. Was priced from AUD $2649pp, now from $2093pp*.
- The Inca Trail – Save 15% on this iconic week-long trek through the Peruvian Andes on ancient Inca trails, finishing at the historic citadel of Machu Picchu. Was priced AUD $1349, now from $1349pp*.
- Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle – Plus – Save 15% on this five-day Travel with Confidence Plus collection trip, which sees travellers exploring waterfalls, hot springs and lava caves. Was priced AUD$1799pp, now from $1529pp*.
Click here for more information.
Cyber Sale is for both travel agency and direct bookings.
Share this story