Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort has today announced a new collaboration with Fiji Airways that will introduce a “revolutionary” Resort check-in service that is said to streamline air travel for in-house guests.
The innovative partnership between Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort and Fiji Airways will see guests enjoying a more seamless travel experience.
The first of its kind in the Pacific, the complimentary service offers remote check-in capability for passengers and their luggage – allowing guests to spend more time enjoying the 5-star resort amenities.
The service offers complete flight check-in capabilities including the issue of boarding passes, seat allocations and purchase of upgrades, excess baggage purchase and Airport Lounge access at special rates.
“We are delighted to offer this new innovative Resort Check-in for guest convenience,” said Neeraj Chadha, Multi-Property Vice President – Fiji & Samoa, Marriott International and General Manager of Westin & Sheraton Resorts, Fiji Complex.
“Developed in partnership with Fiji’s National airline carrier, Fiji Airways, we have created a lounge experience, where guests can check-in well ahead of their flight departure and immerse themselves in the elevated guest experiences offered at our resorts.”
The “Resort Check-in” features include:
- Access to the lounge from 4.30am – 2.30pm daily
- The complimentary service is available on all of Fiji Airways’ international flights with the exception of flights to the USA
- Check-in prior to airport check-in times, up to one hour before flight departure time
- Luggage check-in up to 90minutes before departure time and excess baggage purchase
- Issue of boarding pass and seat allocation, upgrades are available for purchase
- Access to the Sheraton Fiji Golf Resort & Spa and Sheraton Denarau Villas full guest facilities
“We are delighted to partner with the Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort in yet another customer experience enhancement for our guests,” said Andre Viljoen, Fiji Airways Managing Director and CEO.
“We’ve created this Resort Check-in experience so guests simply get to the resort lobby and check themselves and their bags in for their Fiji Airways flights. We issue the boarding passes, tag and take bags off guests, leaving them free to enjoy the Sheraton for many more hours.”
The new Resort Check-in is available exclusively to Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort and Sheraton Denarau Villas.
Share this story