Have you ever been the first one to enter a famous travel monument, and for a short, glorious moment, you had it all to yourself? Or been the first in line to ride the most talked-about new whizz-bang rollercoaster at a theme park? Getting in early to something that everyone else wants access to is like the nightclub bouncer telling you, “Your name is down.” Well, thanks to us pulling some strings, our mates at Journey Beyond are saying, “Your name is down, and you can come in” to their super-duper early, super-duper popular 2023 travel launch.
Yes, we said the Journey Beyond 2023 launch! This is the equivalent to being invited to the preview screening of the latest Hemsworth blockbuster and finding Chris greeting you on arrival! With the speed of bookings already happening for 2022 travel (hurrah, we really are back), Journey Beyond wanted you to get ahead of the pack.
Journey Beyond: Experiential Tourism Leaders
You know Journey Beyond brands; you just may not know they are under the Journey Beyond umbrella. Like, well duh, you know the iconic Ghan, Indian Pacific, Great Southern, and Overland rail journeys, of course. But did you know that Melbourne Skydeck and Eureka 89 are also in the Journey Beyond wheelhouse (that explains Melbourne Skydeck’s recent innovative rebrand)?
Journey Beyond does Western Australia like Nigella Lawson makes chocolate Guinness cakes: perfectly! The Rottnest Express gets you into quokka country quickly, Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef gives you no doubt that peace can exist in the world, and Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures shows that miracles do happen.
So, what drives the Journey Beyond peeps to showcase such a diverse range of travel experiences? It’s their commitment to assisting explorers of all ages and from all walks of life in connecting to enriching experiences that lift the soul, connect to country, and are often called life-changing. For instance, guests on Outback Spirit small group tours have shared how enlightening they found the authentic and meaningful exchanges with the indigenous communities they pass through. This is just one small way that Journey Beyond give more.
Journey Beyond are also proud to uphold their position as Australia’s leading experiential tourism operator. With passionate staff and crew shaping their extensive product range, they lead from the front. Quality, attention to detail, and a next-level commitment to service are at Journey Beyond’s core. You can experience these special touches across the 13 Journey Beyond brands, including on their Cruise Whitsundays sailings, aboard their stunning Darwin Harbour Cruises, and while sailing on their 78-ft Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney cool-as cruiser.
Here’s What’s Happening in 2023
- The Ghan and Ghan Expedition have double departures from April to September, allowing more guests to travel the country in classic style for six whole months.
- All aboard the Indian Pacific – and we mean all! Due to demand, the IP team have called for their extra-long trains to make the cross-country journey from Perth to Sydney via Adelaide (and vice versa). Yay, no traveller left behind.
- How does another month of travel aboard the distinctive Great Southern train sound? That’s right, passengers planning a journey between Brisbane and Adelaide can do so in maximum style for longer. The season has been extended until February 2023 for the ultimate rail getaway.
- Couldn’t get your clients into the outback in 2022? No worries, mate, there’s now double capacity available for the Red Centre Outback Spirit tour and the Ghan holiday packages, The Red Centre Spectacular’ and the Ultimate Territory Tour. Magical moments at Uluru, here we come!
- Experiencing Australia’s most peculiar natural phenomenon – the actually horizontal Horizontal Falls – has gone up a notch, thanks to the Jetwave Pearl Houseboat’s new luxury fit-out. Book with Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures.
- Setting sail on a Darwin Harbour Cruise also got a makeover – well, their dining did. Now, guests can sample delights from the new Gaze and Graze gourmet platter while onboard.
- Melbourne Skydeck – the Skydeck formally known as Eureka – has had a multi-million-dollar upgrade, bringing Melbourne to life in the most pioneering of ways. Check out everything new here.
- Outback Spirit has a secret. We know what it is, but we’re under serious instructions to keep mum. We can tell you that it’s a trade-friendly update, and you’ll learn about it within the month. Promise!
We told you this was next-level! Don’t know about you, but COVID can do one if it thinks it’s interrupting our 2023 travel plans! Not on our watch, mate, not on our watch.
To keep you one step ahead of your competitor’s now’s a great time to get into the ton of materials that will help you support your clients in booking their 2023 Australian travels. Once you head to the Journey Beyond Experience Hub, you’ll find everything there akin to gaining entry to the fanciest club in the fanciest city. Once there, exclusively access the latest brochures, rates, images, and training materials for the 2023 season. More choice of products and tour dates means happier clients!
Once you’re up-to-date with what the 2023 Journey Beyond season looks like, you’re ready to book. Journey Beyond are anticipating a high volume of calls for the 2023, so you’re recommended to book via the online booking engines, where possible to avoid missing out on your clients’ preferred dates. Click on the graphics to go straight there!
New to Journey Beyond and looking to earn commission for selling their high-end products? Email email@example.com to get set up for a new account.
Post-pandemic, we’re all about putting as many trips on the calendar as possible. We’re eyeing up a 2023 vacay to Arnhem Land with Outback Spirit. What’s got your attention for next year?
This article was brought to you by:
Share this story