Were you one of those people who found themselves watching La La Land on repeat for months just to feel re-connected with the iconic sights of Los Angeles?
Do you have a passion for all things celebrity, upmarket fashion, cultural diversity and culinary creativity? Or more specifically, are you Australia’s biggest fan of Los Angeles?
Then stop what you’re doing, because THIS requires your complete attention.
Your Mission… enjoy the sunshine
Discover Los Angeles – the guys who successfully entice more Aussies to visit the City of Angels every year – are looking for a new team member to join their Sydney office.
As part of the Manager Tourism Australia/NZ role, you’ll be managing travel trade programs, travel trade sales calls and training seminar programs for Australia & New Zealand and coordinate trade missions and travel trade familiarization tour trips for the Oceania market.
The position is based in Sydney Australia and reports to the Regional Director, Australia & New Zealand.
What will you be doing in the role? Dancing with Emma. Well, you never know
– Project manage travel trade programs including trade shows, training seminars, sales calls and events. 30%
– Develop and manage yearly travel trade sales call and training seminar program for Australia & New Zealand that actively promotes online training platform. 20%
– Coordinate trade missions and official visits from Los Angeles with Regional Director for the Oceania market. 10%
– Coordinate and evaluate all travel trade FAM trips for the Oceania market. 10%
– Assist Regional Director with the marketing and promotion of LAWA to ensure contract deliverables are met. 10%
– Assist Regional Director with administrative tasks for the Oceania office that includes reporting for LATCB & LAWA, company financial administration and general office procedures. 10%
– Maintain client accounts in the database to reflect daily communication and tracking production. 5%
– Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
– Collaborate with L.A. Tourism’s internal departments to ensure integration of tourism activities.
– Work in conjunction with the other Tourism Managers on joint trade activities.
– Submit month-end sales activity reports.
– Build relationships with L.A. Tourism members as well as local CVBs and Visit California.
What skills and experience will you need? Knowing the LA Pool Bars
– Can you plan and project manage amazing and memorable B2B events?- Are you a talented tourism B2B marketer
– Have you got loads of experience working with the Australian travel trade
– Do you have a creative and innovative flair
– Are you cool with speaking in front of large audiences and do you make a great impression
– Know you’re a whiz with all things office admin and an expert with MS PowerPoint & Excel?
Ready for this life-changing role and to #travelforlife?
Apply today as applications close 05 APR 18.
Please review full job description here.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience to reflect the required attributes and experience for the role, noting the position title in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS WITH THE RIGHTS TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA.
Share this story