G Adventures are seeking a Global Connections Officer (GCO): A sales catalyst, relationship developer, service zealot, organisational wizard, traveller, trainer, problem solver and culture enthusiast all rolled into one.
G Adventures is a company that prides itself on changing lives through travel.
With a company culture based on unique core values that they live and breathe every single day, G Adventures has 26 years of success behind them, proven through double-digit sales growth year on year, and a global family with 7 regional sales teams, 5 sales offices and 25 local offices.
Your mission as a GCO if you choose it is to connect with their travellers and agency partners; recommending and selling them the right trips based on their unique needs.
Your Mission… Stay away from the lions
– Reach monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service KPIs
– Work with both speed and efficiency while consistently displaying compassion and care in every interaction
– Handle any booking issues calmly and with empathy
– Differentiate your service to provide a uniquely G experience for our travellers
What will you be doing in the role? Camel riding anyone?
– Connect with our prospective travellers both over the phone and via email
– Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique traveller
– Recommend and sell the right trip for the traveller based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their experience
– Ensure the use of correct booking processes and procedures to minimize risk and reduce error rates
– Act at all times with the purpose of providing a life-changing experience
– Be an integral part of G Adventures amazing company culture and live by the G Adventures Core values
– Make meaningful connections with both the global team (including over 100 GCOs) but also your travellers
What skills and experience will you need? “Definitely the skill for adventure”
– Minimum 1-year front-line sales experience, motivated by revenue targets and service KPIs
– A love of sales and travel
– Experience using a GDS system, preferable but not necessary
– Superior selling skills & exceptional customer service skills are required
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Problem solving/complaint resolution skills
– Extensive geographical knowledge & travel experience
– Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Ability to work varying shifts and weekends as required
– Ability to navigate and use a variety of computer systems confidently with speed and efficiency
– Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
– Enjoy being a part of a global team
Ready for this life-changing role? Apply today!
Upon clicking the above link, please enter your first name, last name, email address, and attach your resume.
It is a video application meaning you will need to answer the questions in writing or record a video (you will only have one chance to record your answer). You can use a mobile device, tablet or simply a computer with a camera and speakers.
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
*** QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN AUSTRALIA ***
Share this story