This company is transforming the way the industry thinks about Travel Insurance. A fantastic Marketing role has arrived where you can passionately help customers get the most out of their travel experience. This is your chance to encourage everyone to travel smarter, safer and to just focus on the fun.
What will you be doing in the role? Here’s a snapshot!
– Maintain the brand value, positioning and USPs to support brand growth for a dual-branded agency strategy.
– Develop marketing activities, including campaigns, promotions, events and sponsorship activities. Special focus on email marketing, incentive programs, content strategy and digital marketing tools.
– Develop and implement all marketing campaigns, initiatives and associated insurance based marketing collateral (including editing, proofreading and publishing); manage to successful completion.
– Manage, design and implement agency incentive strategy. Work with manager, head of agency sales and external stakeholders when required to implement measurable incentive programs and drive successful outcomes.
– Content development including the writing of customer articles, testimonials and case studies.
– Regular reporting on marketing campaigns, incentive programs and business reporting.
What skills and experience will you need?
– 4-6 years progressive experience in Marketing.
– Experience in creating compelling copy and producing printed and digital collaterals.
– Analytical and Commercial Skills. along with experience in sales initiatives, trade promotions.
Know someone who could be perfect for this role? Let them know now as applications close 07 March 2018. Apply now!
Share this story