Does the sound of an intimate, personalised exploration of Europe appeal after months of only dreaming about travelling overseas? Does it excite you even further to know that Creative Cruising have come up with an exclusive, never-happened-before opportunity to discover Europe in-depth?
In the recent travel climate, this statement could sound like the travel industry equivalent of a mirage in a desert. Only it’s real, we promise! Thanks to the creative minds at Creative Cruising, they are offering three exclusive partnership tours between boutique luxury cruising operator Azamara and small group touring legends Back-Roads Touring.
We know a complementary match when we see one (this is like when we played matchmaker with two friends who then got married, aww.)
Both Azamara and Back-Roads Touring focus on the intimacy of destination via their small group journeys. Both travel legends focus on creating experiences that immerse you into a culture, with time to explore in more meaningful ways.
And both offer boutique accommodation experiences: Azamara with small luxury cruise ships and Back-Roads with their charming regional offerings.
And neither business enjoys that big-crowd, hectic pace for their passengers. Instead, they focus on off-the-beaten-track locations and culturally enriching local experiences. Forget scratching the surface of what makes a destination tick; this is great value, immersion travel at its finest!
Ready to explore Creative Cruising’s 2022 tour + cruise Azamara & Back-Roads exclusive packages? Let’s go:
Vive la France! Fabulous France – Indepth Experience from $9,563 p/p
Oui, oui, si vous plait, we’d love to cruise from Amsterdam to Bordeaux, then take a deep-dive in Southwest France with Back-Roads. Here’s what you’re in for on this 25-night adventure:
- Three overnight stays alongside 11 nights aboard the Azamara Pursuit. This includes a night stay in Rouen (close to Paris) and a late-night sojourn in St Malo to visit the famous sanctuary of Mont-Saint-Michel.
- Unwind in Bordeaux as you taste-test the region’s sublime wines.
- Let Back-Roads guide you through Southwest France for nine incredible nights. Highlights include the region’s soaring mountains, enchanting castles, and a focus on culinary gems that make the tastebuds tingle.
Download the Fabulous France – Indepth Experience flyer here.
Bellissimo, Italy! Indulgent Italy & Mediterranean from $10,487 p/p
If there’s one thing Italy excels at, it’s food! On this 28-night tour, all your senses are engaged. Every. Single. One. Here are the highlights:
- Learn to cook a delectable Tuscan meal in a traditional country villa, one of many culturally immersive experiences led by Back-Roads Touring.
- Join a farmer and his dog on a local truffle hunt across the scenic hills of Alba.
- Board the Azamara Onward and explore the Mediterranean on a culturally immersive voyage from Italy to Spain. Port stops in Croatia promise even more memorable trip highlights.
Download the Indulgent Italy & Mediterranean flyer here.
Spectacular! Awe-Inspiring Ireland & Iceland from $7,282 p/p
Spectacular begins with an ‘I’ on this incredible, exclusive Creative Cruising tour offering. That’s right, from the ancient wonders of Ireland to the indescribable energy of Iceland, this is an unforgettable small-group adventure.
- Discover Southern Ireland with Back-Roads for seven enriching nights. Lush landscapes, ancient castles, and country inns remind you why boutique is best when intimate travel experiences are a priority.
- Hop aboard the Azamara Pursuit in Dublin for a 9-night cruise to Land of Fire and Ice, where Mother Nature shows you the best of her power and beauty.
- Witness pounding waterfalls, geothermal landscapes, and narrow fjords that make you appreciate your decision to travel with a boutique cruise liner.
Download the Awe-Inspiring Ireland & Iceland flyer here.
The Creative Cruising, Azamara & Back-Roads Touring Partnership
Here’s why the Azamara and Back-Roads partnership makes us feel gooey in the heart at their compatibility:
- Both Azamara and Back-Roads focus on small groups for immersive travel experiences. Connecting to the heart of local life overseas is a priority! Back-Roads Touring limit their group sizes to an intimate 18 passengers. Azamara sails smaller ships to ensure a similar level of intimacy on their country-intensive voyages.
- Both long-standing travel companies provide boutique accommodation in alignment with their away-from-it-all experiences. The Azamara cruise ship size acts like a boutique property at sea; Back-Roads select charming boutique hotels that enhance your connection to the destination. Azamara also dock at smaller, less-travelled ports and spend more time there, too. Overnight stays are an additional Azamara feature.
- Both Azamara and Back-Roads use their expertise to steer you away from large crowds and over-populated tourism destinations.
- You are not a headcount! Both travel companies offer personalised experiences that recognise the needs of curious travellers.
- While aboard any Azamara cruises, all meals, beverages, and gratuities are included.
- This exclusive partnership is more than just a fab opportunity to explore these destinations in-depth with the experts. Combined, they offer fantastic savings and value for clients, too!
- Both Back-Roads Touring and Azamara offer COVID safe/flexible booking policies to ensure peace of mind as we emerge from the pandemic. Read more about the Back-Roads policy here and Azamara’s here.
Explore Creative Cruising’s exclusive European 2022 tour + cruise packages now.
Travel Advisor? You’ll Want to Know About This Creative Cruising Incentive
Although a trip this incredible kind of sells itself, it doesn’t hurt to have an agent incentive to sweeten the deal. Yes, travel advisors receive a $200 e-gift card for all deposited package bookings between now and the 1st of February 2022! Sounds about as sweet as a visit to the gelateria in Italy.
While the 1st of February incentive end date may sound like you have ample time to get your clients booked in, remember, the selling-like-hot-cakes, return-to-travel-frenzy is upon us! The 2022 European summer season is so hot right now: like sizzling ‘book now’ kind of hot.
Ready to discover more? Head to the exclusive travel advisor page for this next-level Creative Cruising Azamara and Back-Roads partnership.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story