Virgin Australia can’t stop, won’t stop, offering jaw-dropping deals to get Aussies travelling, with the airline today launching a sale on thousands of Economy fares to the Northern Territory from as low as $129 one-way.
Virgin Australia is keen to get Aussies travelling their own backyard, by releasing thousands of Economy fares to the Top End from as low as $129 one-way.
The epic ‘Seek adveNTure’ sale will run from today until midnight AEST 19 November 2021, or unless sold out, for travel within key school holiday dates between 1 December 2021 and 23 June 2022.
The sale also includes travel over the weekend of the Northern Territory’s biggest music festival, Bassinthegrass, on 21 May 2022.
One-way Economy Lite fare highlights in both directions:
- Adelaide – Darwin from $129
- Melbourne – Darwin from $149
- Perth – Darwin from $149
- Adelaide – Alice Springs from $139
- Darwin – Sydney from $149
- Canberra – Darwin from $199
- Brisbane – Darwin from $159
- Darwin – Hobart from $209
- Darwin – Launceston from $209
- Alice Springs – Melbourne from $189
“We know the Seek adveNTure sale will really help to boost passenger numbers into the Territory, particularly from the southern states, as border restrictions ease,” an Australia Group spokesperson said.
“The economic injection from more visitors will help the many hundreds of local tourism operators bounce back from the pandemic over the next few months, with sale fares available until 23 June 2022.
“Virgin Australia is continuing to offer free booking flexibility for travel until 30 April 2022, so customers can feel confident to make a booking now, knowing they can change the date of travel if they need to.”
All sale fares include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points and up to double Status Credits as part of the airline’s latest loyalty promotion.
Passengers can also book with confidence with unlimited booking flexibility to change or cancel to travel credit with no fees, available for travel up to 30 April 2022.
Click here or visit your travel advisor for more information.
- Travelling to Fiji from Australia? Bula! Here’s your ultimate guide
- Bonza, mate: Airline commits to eight 737 Max’s in first year of flying
- Backpackers incoming! Pause on visa holders returning to Australia likely to end next week
- Save up to $8000: Viking’s ‘Welcome back to the world’ sale ends soon
- Virgin Australia launches new Gold Coast to Launceston and Cairns flights
Share this story