Bored of seeing your home office or your flatmate in the background on your online catch-ups? Now you can take your hangouts to the next level with furry friends, nightclub DJs and starry nights while exploring richly diverse New South Wales with these free photo and video downloads.
Well, this is fun. Destination NSW has just launched a new (and totally free!) suite of Zoom-ready photos and videos to make your conferencing calls a little more fun, downloadable via VisitNSW.com
Created to inspire a little dreamy wanderlust for us all to get excited about the prospect of making a reality again soon, the Zoom background collection has three key themes – native animals, sunrise and sunset, and spectacular scenery.
Up for a bit of stargazing in the Southern Hemisphere’s first Dark Sky Park in the Warrumbungles? How about joining the local sea life frolicking underwater along the NSW Coast from Tweed Heads to Narooma?
Take to the skies like a bird with some epic aerial shots of regional NSW including Stockton Beach and Broken Hill, breakfast with Coffs Harbour kangaroos, or marvel at a timelapse of the world-famous Sydney Harbour.
Maybe you’re more of a night owl. If so, you can even go clubbing at the Oxford Art Factory in Darlinghurst, Sydney or grab a late-night virtual bite at the iconic Harry’s Cafe de Wheels in Sydney’s Woolloomooloo.
“Travel might be postponed, but dreaming about travelling is definitely encouraged via our Zoom-ready assets,”
Stephen Mahoney, Acting CEO, Destination NSW
“Our stunning NSW Zoom backgrounds have been created to keep NSW’s unique experiences and destinations top of mind, and to provide inspiration for future holidays makers as they dream about travelling while staying connected and entertained through Zoom calls in the current stay-at-home period,” said Mahoney.
With several virtual wonderlands and three themes to choose from, join the revolution and take your pick of one of the following Zoom backgrounds to immerse yourself in diverse NSW like never before.
Now, of course, we can’t wait to get back out there and experience the real thing for ourselves!
Talk with the animals
- Wombats at Symbio Wildlife Park, Central Coast
- Meerkats at Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo
- Kangaroos in Mungo National Park
- Fur seals near Montague Island off the coast of Narooma
- A mob of emus in Sturt National Park, Tibooburra
Sunrises and sunsets
- Sydney Harbour featuring both the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Broken Hill featuring the Living Desert Sculptures
- Blue Mountains National Park featuring panoramic views of the Three Sisters
- Bondi Beach featuring the very instagrammable Icebergs
- Killcare Beach on NSW’s Central Coast
- Warrumbungle National Park featuring the iconic Breadknife and Grand High Top Walks
- Lord Howe Island
- Walls of China, Mungo National Park
- Stockton Sand Dunes, Port Stephens
- Cabbage Tree Bay, Manly
- Kosciuszko National Park
- Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains
To download your photo and video backgrounds, head to: www.visitnsw.com/love-nsw/zoom
Share your favourite Sydney and NSW holidays on social media by using the hashtag #LoveNSW or #NewSouthWales.
This article was brought to you by:
Share this story