If you have clients that are after a Mediterranean break without the crowds, Viking has you covered, with limited-time offers on six 2022 Mediterranean voyages, as part of its Explore Europe for Less campaign.
How about booking your clients on an 8-day Mediterranean Viking voyage from only $2,995 per person, complete with Viking’s world-renowned service and Viking Difference?
These reduced fares are available on selected departures during the Mediterranean quiet season of October, November and December.
For many, this cosy quiet season is an ideal time to explore the region.
With fewer travellers, visitors can explore historic landmarks and hidden local treasures at an easy-going pace and have more opportunities for meaningful interactions with locals.
Plus, if your clients’ are big on Christmas, they’ll adore the festive magic in the air in Europe during November and December.
Why choose a Viking cruise?
There are many reasons, but here are a few biggies to get you started.
Your clients can simply unpack once, and Viking will take care of the rest.
With just 930 guests, and all veranda staterooms, Viking’s award-winning state-of-the-art ocean vessels are intimate yet sophisticated, with no kids, no casinos and everything your clients need, included.
With some of the best value found at sea, a Viking ocean voyage includes all meals, with no fee for alternate dining venues, complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks with lunch & dinner, 24-hour room service and endless specialty tea, coffee & bottled water.
This means spending money can be saved for spending in-destination.
For the adventurous cruises, there is an excursion in every port, as well as unlimited Wi-Fi, all onboard gratuities, port charges and taxes and access to the state-of-the-art LivNordic spa facilities.
Plus, when guests book before 31 May 2022 they’ll enjoy the peace of mind of Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee with the flexibility to change their cruise dates up until 14 days before departure.
Show me the deals
The six Mediterranean voyages, that your clients won’t be able to say no to include:
- 15-day Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities from Rome to Istanbul or v.v. and priced from $5,445 per person cruise only in a Veranda stateroom.
- 15-day Mediterranean Antiquities from Athens to Barcelona or v.v. and priced from $5,445 per person cruise only in a Veranda stateroom.
- 8-day Iconic Western Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome or v.v. and priced from $2,995 per person cruise only in a Veranda stateroom.
- 8-day Journey to Antiquities from Athens to Rome or v.v. and priced from $2,995 per person cruise only in a Veranda stateroom.
- 8-day Ancient Mediterranean Treasures from Athens to Istanbul or v.v. and priced from $2,995 per person cruise only in a Veranda stateroom.
- 11-day Greek Odyssey from Barcelona to Rome or v.v. and priced from $4,495 per person cruise only in a Veranda stateroom.
All of these cruises immerse guests in rich history, as well as fascinating art, culture, and architecture.
For more information head to www.vikingcruises.com.au/mediterranean-offers
This article was brought to you by:
Share this story