If there’s one thing we’ll never get bored of, it’s more excuses to travel. And Wendy Wu’s summer sale savings are just the excuse to say yes to an incredible global adventure with up to $1,100 per couple. Solo travellers rejoice with 50% off selected single supplements (and some are even free)!
You know the legend of Wendy Wu (we chatted with her last year, remember?), and you know the legendary trips Wendy Wu Tours sends thousands of Aussies and Kiwis on annually. And you can now add in knowing that their Summer Sale is now on, with savings for both couples and solo travellers.
Wendy Wu Tours Summer Sale now on
Epic adventures at affordable prices are not new to Wendy Wu Tours; they include flights from Australia, after all. However, their new summer sale pricing is hotter than a teppanyaki plate, with savings too good to pass by.
Until the end of February, you can snag up to a $1,100 discount off your twin-share adventure. Whether you’re travelling with your special someone, your bestie, or your mum, saving $550 per person is mega.
Prefer the solo traveller life? We get it. And so does Wendy Wu Tours, as they are offering 50% off the single supplement rate or even no single supplement costs on select tours! Wow.
These epic savings won’t last. Available on selected 2024/25 prices, the Wendy Wu Tour Summer Sale ends 29 February 2024.
Over 150 departures
If a trip to the mesmerising temples of Angkor Wat is high on your 2024 travel wish list, then Wendy Wu is your genie, ready to grant your wish.
Maybe you’d love to feel the visceral energy of the people visiting Amritsar’s holy Golden Temple? Or watch the cherry blossom bloom in Japan at the foot of Mt Fuji? What about meeting the hilltribe locals in Lijiang, China?
With over 150 departures to destinations around the world, including Japan, Vietnam, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Peru, and more, you’ve got plenty to apply those summer savings to. Wendy Wu Tours offers immersive cultural experiences that reveal a destination in-depth.
Our Summer Sale tour picks
Not one to miss a chance to peruse tour itineraries, we’ve selected our favourite summer sale tours to grab your attention.
- Japan Uncovered: We love this deep dive into the best of Japan on an 18-day tour. You’ll tour Tokyo, Kyoto, Mt Fuji and beyond, plus enjoy traditional activities like paper making, a tea ceremony, and sumo wrestling (watching, not participating!). Selected dates enjoy sale pricing from $14,440 per person twin share, plus single supplement savings.
- Classic China: China is so much more than its big cities like Beijing and Shanghai. As seen on this 21-day sojourn across the country. Highlights include the beauty of Lijiang and Tiger Leaping Gorge, Kunming’s Stone Forest, and time spent cruising the Yangtze River. Choose a summer sale departure from $8,380 per person twin share, plus half-price single supplement.
- Indochina Delights: Travel Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia with the experts on this exciting 16-day tour. From the bustle of Saigon to the calming waters of Halong Bay to Luang Prabang’s vibrant landmarks, this is a tour for all senses. A top highlight includes exploring Angkor Wat’s mesmerising temples. Savings start from $7,230 per person twin share, plus solo travellers enjoy a half-price single supplement.
- Northern India Discovery: This 16-day all-inclusive journey around Northern India reveals majestic palaces, the beauty of northern hill stations, and, of course, the most jaw-dropping symbol of love, the Taj Mahal. Summer Sale savings start from $7,080 per person twin share, plus FREE single supplement (save $1,580).
- Panoramic Peru: Have you been yearning to see Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, and the Colca Canyon? It’s all possible on Wendy Wu Tours’ 15-day adventure around Peru. From $12,880 per person with a FREE single supplement (save $2,080).
Have you ever been on holiday where it felt pricy up front, but you figured it was all sorted? Only when you get there, there are seemingly more and more things to pay for, and you’re a little bit freaking out about the cost?
Not with Wendy Wu Tours, as they have amazing inclusions that mean you can 100% relax on your vacay. Every tour includes:
- Return airfares (and taxes) from Australia
- All or most meals
- All accommodation
- All transport
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- Visa and processing fees for Australian passport holders
That’s so all-inclusive, you’d almost expect your souvenirs to be handed to you at the door of every museum shop you enter. Note, we said almost; this is not a real inclusion. Which is probably more about everyone’s tastes being different than Wendy Wu holding back on even more inclusions. You know she loves them.
To discover more about Wendy Wu Tours’ Summer Sale, check this out. To book, chat with your preferred agent or call 1300 727 998.
Agents, log in here to learn more about the Summer Sale and to book online.
This story was brought to you by:
Share this story