Inspire your clients to travel again in 2022 and 2023 with Scenic and help them save BIG with a new range of impressive Super Earlybird offers on ultra-luxe ships in Europe, Asia and Antarctica.
With 2020 coming to a close, now is the perfect time to help your clients secure an amazing deal and book a Scenic all-inclusive luxury cruise in 2022 and beyond that will see them looking forward to a trip of a lifetime. And with demand for future travel on the rise, it is wise to get in early to secure the best savings.
We’re talking exceptional savings and offers on selected all-inclusive luxury cruises on board Scenic Eclipse, The World’s First Discovery Yachts™, river cruising on the historic waterways of Europe, and exceptional 5-star journeys on small boutique ships on the exotic rivers of South East Asia.
Read on for seven reasons why NOW is the perfect time to book Scenic and scoop up an amazing Super Earlybird offer for 2022 and 2023…
1. You can save up to 20% on 2022 and 2023 Scenic Eclipse Voyages
Book now and confirm your preferred suite and departure date to save up to 20% on selected 2022 and 2023 voyages. For a limited time only, you’ll be able to save on selected ultra-luxury worldwide cruises.
Pre-order the new Scenic Eclipse brochure for 2022/23 voyages, which will be released in December, and start helping your clients plan their ultimate discovery experience.
2. Save BIG on your Flights on European River Cruising
Fly to Europe in pure comfort and style – aka, Business Class – from only $2,995pp when you book a Diamond or Sapphire Deck suite on selected 2022 Rhine, Main & Danube, France or Portugal river cruises.
Or, choose to fly Economy Class instead and get these flights included, plus an additional saving on your client’s cruise fare of $1,200pp.
3. Complimentary Suite Upgrades on South East Asian River Cruising
Cruise the exotic Mekong in truly all-inclusive luxury with Scenic and enjoy a free upgrade to a Grand Deluxe Suite valued at up to $2,695 when you book a 2022 Mekong River Cruise of 13 days or longer.
Or, experience life on Myanmar’s Irrawaddy River with a free upgrade to a Deluxe Suite on the Diamond Deck valued at up to $2,190 when you book on an Irrawaddy River Cruise of 14 days or longer.
These amazing offers are available on selected departures in 2022, so make sure you get booking now and book them before they’re gone…
4. You Can Book with Total Confidence
Thanks to Scenic’s industry-leading range of flexible booking policies and offers, your clients can book with total confidence.
In addition to Scenic’s Complimentary Deposit Protection Plan (included FOC on all new bookings and valued at $125pp on Rivers and $250pp on Scenic Eclipse bookings), the luxury small-ship experts are committed to helping your client’s book in complete confidence with its Flexible Booking Policy, which allows guests to defer their travel plans up to 60 days prior to departure to an alternative date or itinerary.
For even more reassurance, guests can also add a new risk-free Platinum Protection Plan for $395pp for river cruising and $595pp for Scenic Eclipse voyages. This extra level of protection gives your clients a complete 100 per cent refund (less airline cancellation fees and PPP cost) in case they need to cancel their plans due to health reasons or the impact of the pandemic 31 days before their scheduled departure.
Guests will still receive a 70 per cent refund if they need to cancel for the same reasons between 15 and 30 days prior to departure (less PPP cost).
5. Your Clients’ health and well-being Is Of Upmost Importance
Rest assured that your clients are in safe hands with Scenic. Consistent with Scenic’s commitment to health, well-being and peace of mind, the luxury cruise brand has implemented a range of enhanced health and wellness policies to safeguard guests and crew, such as contact-free check-in and check-out, deep cleaning, socially aware dining and more.
On Scenic Eclipse, additional features include a state-of-the-art HVAC system for a continuous flow of 100% fresh air in each suite and public areas, as well as special surface coating of all surfaces to eliminate harmful microbes and viruses.
Furthermore, all guests and crew are tested for COVID-19 for extra precaution.
6. How has Scenic set the benchmark in luxury small-ship Discovery Yacht cruising?
As the World’s First Discovery Yachts™, Scenic Eclipse has truly set the benchmark globally in ultra-luxury ocean cruising.
Launched in 2019, Scenic Eclipse is known for its truly all-inclusive luxury cruising that combines world-class design and safety features with a continual focus on innovation. Always putting their guests at the heart of their entire cruising philosophy.
- Everything – from ship design and excursions – is designed to maximise the guest experience, comfort, health and well-being.
- No more than 200 guests are on board during polar voyages and 228 guests in non-polar regions. That works out to an almost 1:1 staff-to-guest ratio.
- All guests receive Butlers included and there is a Discovery Team of up to 20 experts on board.
- There are up to 10 dining experiences included, with spacious venues to choose from for every meal.
- The impressive 550sqm Senses Spa, dedicated yoga and Pilates studios means your clients can pamper themselves and look after their well-being whilst on board.
- The guest suites are some of the biggest in the industry, too, with all-balcony suites starting at 32sqm and up to 245sqm for the two-bedroom penthouse suite.
7. Why are Scenic the leaders in truly all-inclusive luxury small-ship River Cruising?
Sail through the heartland of Europe or South East Asia in luxurious style and comfort with Scenic and experience true all-inclusivity on the water.
- Scenic Space-Ships have no more than 96 to 163 guests on board in Europe.
- 44 to 68 guests on board the luxury 5-star boutique ships, which are owned and operated by Scenic in South East Asia.
- An exceptional attention to detail in both design and customer experience.
- Tailored on shore programs in smaller groups, including daily choices of Scenic Freechoice experiences and exclusive Scenic Enrich events
- Outstanding standards of health, safety and hygiene on board.
- All Balcony Suites feature Scenic’s innovative Sun Lounge which converts to a balcony at the touch of a button, and with an enhanced HVAC air filtration system.
- There are personalised well-being options to stay healthy on board, such as booking a session at the restorative Salt Therapy Lounge on selected Space-Ships in Europe.
- Dine in a range of different venues on each of the 5-star ships – with all meals included and premium beverages – all day, every day!
To learn more about cruising with Scenic in 2022 and beyond, visit scenic.com.au and help your clients see why Scenic are a truly all-inclusive luxury cruise company your clients should travel with in 2022.
Brought to you by:
Share this story